Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Issues in marriage will we stay together and happy

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Issues in marriage will we stay together and happy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Swetha

Namaste sir,
    Me and my husband were very happy when we got married, but things have got to such a extent that we fight a lot. There is no love or effection between us. He is very sensitive and he has moved out of the house and is planning to separate with me.

I love him a lot and expect the same love from him, but he says he cannot keep me happy , hence we should leave each other.
    My Horoscope: DOB: 19-04-1985, TOB:15:20 , POB : Hyderabad, Telangana ( formerly Andhra Pradesh)
    My Husbands Horoscope: DOB: 20-01-1982, TOB: 00:55 , POB : Hyderabad, Telangana ( formerly Andhra Pradesh)

Is there a remedy to our problems and how can we sort all our issues and can we stay happy together? Should i hope for a positive future and family( with children) with him or not.

Thanks a lot.

• #38401 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Sweta,

what you are asking requires a detailed and private consultation. I suggest you kindly look at ,my Paid consultation and we can discuss your complete relationship past and future away from the public forum.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Reply To: Issues in marriage will we stay together and happy
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates