• #25891 Reply
      Child Birth

Plz reply J V S Rao sir

• #25906 Reply
      Child Birth

thank you TMR SIR

• #25912 Reply
      J V S RAO

sir, as i am preoccupied with my personal work, i could not reply to your mail. today night i will see and reply.

• #25923 Reply
      Child Birth

waiting Sir for your precious analysis

• #25949 Reply
      J V S RAO

dear sir,
      I have gone through your charts and found that there are feeble chances of conception between 22-05-2017 to 02-11-2017.
      If you have any doubt please ask your wife to spell a number between 1 and 249 (both numbers inclusive) with a strong urge of children. She should not spell a lucky number. Your time of birth would be 11-54-30AM
      Best of luck.

• #25956 Reply
      Child Birth

Sir when are strong chances.

My wife has chosen 5

• #25970 Reply
      Child Birth

Rao Sir when is the most favorable time
      M wife has choosed No 5

• #25974 Reply
      J V S RAO

sir
      your wife spelt No.5 which is showing strong urge for child. I cast the horary chart for No.5 today (04-05-2017 at hrs.19-18-11 in Guntur). In horary chart also the indications are coming as are in the natal/birth chart. Hence I conclude that there are chances for conception from June 2017.
      As the significators are connected to barren sign Leo, I express my idea as feeble chance.
      As per Krishnamurthy Paddhati the house of children (5th) sublord is Rahu connected with Moon(lord of 5th) in Leo( barren sign for children and Ketu is abortive planet). Rahu is in the star of Ketu which is in 11th house (Kumbha) (house for fulfilment of desires). Hence child birth is promised that is what we say.
      The dasa is of Ketu(11th house – fulfilment of desires) and bhukti is of Jup(Karaka for children and also signifying 5th house).The Antara Ketu is from 31-05-2017. The present antara lord Merc is signifying Mars in 2(addition to family) and 8(act of sex) which is needed for conception. As Venus (lord of enjoyment) is in 12th house (bed comfort) aspected by putra karaka Jupiter it indicates that you enjoy pleasantly.
      Considering all the above, I conclude that there would be child birth definitely in next year.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25912 in J V S Rao Sir-Please guide
Your information:

Cancel