• Author
      narmada

when will i get a job?

b.place- agra- india
      b.time- 9.09 am
      b.day- 1987- april- 11

• #7596 Reply
      TMR

As per the definitions of astrology you are doing some job or other when you are awake which forms part of your karma. All the jobs you are doing including household jobs are having a monetary value associated with it and had you not done that job, to get the job done you will have to pay. Is it not?

So the question is not relevant. If you mean a Paid Job under some master in an organization, the answer is you will get a good paid job around mid 2016 and till then you will be doing sundry jobs here and there.

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into astrology.

• #7617 Reply
      Sameer

Hi Sir,

Greetings of the day

Sir, I am a sales and marketing professional having good experience also but around 1.3 yrs back due to some unavoidable situations I left the job. After that I tried a lot for the job but not getting good job as per my experience.My Birth details DOB-24-09-1980, time-19:55PM, B Place–Bareilly(Uttar pradesh) . Request you to study my horoscope and pls reply when will I get a job. Your answer would be of great help.

Best Regards

• #7625 Reply
      TMR

Usually astrology can only help you in finding when you will first get a paid job as start of a profession or career. You have already worked as a paid employee for long and this break is only incidental. We can only hope for the best. Astrology defines a job as Karma and you will always be doing Karma, may be paid for. Every karma you do has a monetary value attached to it. Either you are paid for it or you save by not paying for it to someone.

• #7628 Reply
      Sameer

Sir, At present I am passing through a very tough time in my life. A period full of anxiety and sorrow, life is looking like a hell, each day is passing like a year.Entire family is dependent on me and I am failing in every endeavor of getting job,trapped in number of liabilities like loans etc. Request you to find out about my future in terms of career and my financial condition. Do I will have a time of happiness in my life???

Best Regards

• #7639 Reply
      Sameer

Sir, Kindly reply.

• #7640 Reply
      TMR

As per the birth details given by you, 2015 will see you through getting better and better. Your Venus dasa has just started and within one year it will gain momentum. Your second house is the most powerful and therefore you will never be short of money in the second half of your life. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7649 Reply
      Sameer

Thank You very much Sir. Really your forum is doing great work, providing answers to the people for their concerns.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7625 in job
Your information:

Cancel