Job

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sai

Hi sir, my details 27th January,1995 time 4.05 p.m. born in Visakhapatnam of Andhra Pradesh. Currently I am in my final year btech and searching for a job. When do I have chances of getting a job.and please analyse my horoscope and let me know how my career will be.thanks for your time sir

TMR

Your career house is rather weak with respect to your job satisfaction. However you will get a job which will bring you better earnings than what you are worth. Like if you work for 57 units you will be paid for 66 units. For more details read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Sai

Thank u sir, my btech would be completed by may . My family really needs my financial support in this situation. I’m trying hard to get job..So plz let me know when there are chances to get job

TMR

You cannot get a closeup view of your life using astrology. We can only get some indications as to how your life will be and I have given you the indication regarding career house. When exactly you will get a job, what will be the designations and how much salary you will get etc. and other details cannot be found out using astrology. After doing B.Tech if you still think that you can find out such information using any science for that matter, I think you have wasted your life in college and you have learned nothing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job’ is closed to new replies.