Job

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Krishna

Hi sir, Inspite of many efforts, iam unable to succeed in finding job. Even when I go to attend an interview, interview is getting cancelled or postponed. Even If i get selected they are not sending call letter. Please let know if i can get job in this year. My details are sai krishna, d.o.b. 27th January, 1995, Visakhapatnam, time 4.05 pm. Please guide me sir.

• #28046 Reply
      krishna

Hi please anyone let me know when i can get job. can i get it in this year. I feel bad that iam not even lucky to get an answer for my question

• #28049 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear krishna
      I HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST.
      you may join into a job after 24-12-2017 in Merc period. Even you enter into a job you will not continue there for a long period. you will have your individual profession.
      ANY HOW:
      Saturn is in 9th and aspects your 3rd house and 11th house. It indicates what all communications you have to receive, there would be delay. Again you are in Sade sati. Saturn moves to Sagittarius after October 26 into Ketu star. Ketu is in 10th signifying 11th house, Mars in 2nd, Venus. Moon and Jupiter. But Mercury is in the star of Mars lord of 11th in 2nd and sub of Jupiter lord of 10th in trine to 10th.
      Hence I picked up the Mercury period.
      I hope you get a job in abroad or far place after delay and postponements.
      In the meanwhile you read “AADITYAHRUDAYAM” daily. Also read “HANUMAN” related.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28046 in Job
Your information:

Cancel