job

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      muhammad jehanzeb

Sir.. Thanks fr your reply. Can you plz tell me about my job and income? Will i be able to settle abroad with my wife?

Dob. 17 june 1992
      Time. 3:00 am.
      Place. Attock.. Pakistan. I was born in a village called shamsabaad in punjab near attock.

• #11775 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope your 10th house is ruled by Saturn as its capricorn sign is there. Saturn is posited in the 10th house forming Sasa Yoga. Mars is posited in the lagan, Mars is the planet of energy therefore you have lot of energy, desire to achieve something in life. You are hard working and dedicated person. However Mars in the lagan makes the person little hasty and erratic. Also can be of angry nature. You need to control on the positive side of Mars and avoid being easily provoked. In your horoscope Rahu is conjoined with Moon in the 9th house which is the bhagyatsan. Moon and Rahu forms the Chander Gharan Dosha, with this dosha your bhagya will become caught and your efforts will not bring you desired results.

More so in the Vimshottari dasha of Moon and Sun. The period of Mars will begin from February 2016. Your career front will see much improvement as you grow. You will be well settled after 28 years of age.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #11775 in job
Your information:

Cancel