job and career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gaurav

Dear sir, when will I get job ? Inspite of lots of hard work i am unable to get govt. job. My hopes are fading day by day. Can I get govt. Job or search for job in private companies ? Please guide me.

• #31111 Reply
      Gaurav

Dob 20/09/1990
      Time: 7:40 pm
      Place: Yamunanagar haryana

• #31211 Reply
      Deepak

Gaurav,

you have a solid horoscope (professional pov) and have started excellent Jupiter Mahadasha since 3/10/2016. Jupiter is exalted in 4th house but is placed in nakshatra of Saturn with Rahu as sublord showing 10,11 combination for professionals success. 5th lord Sun, 4th lord Moon and 6th lord Mercury are in 6th house of job showing connection with government. Saturn is your most powerful planet as beyond lord of 10th and 11th house, alot of planets have Saturn as nakshatra lord or sublord.

Currently you are under Jupiter-Jupiter Antra till 21/11/2018 and things should look up once Jupiter moves to 7th house in Sep 2017 and Saturn moves to 9th house from Oct 2017.

Given Jupiter being karaka of teaching (also current mahadasha lord till 2032) and Saturn 10th house being placed in 9th house, teaching/business /administration (corporate law) will be fruitful. You can also appear for civil services if you are inclined.

YOU WILL DO WELL and keep doing your effort!

Chanting Jupiter beej mantra will help massively (google for mantra and # of times to do).

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31213 Reply
      JVS Rao

dear Gaurav
      After 26th October 2017, you will definitely get a job as the period is favourable to you.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #31214 Reply
      TMR

On a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, I do not think you have a powerful horoscope. Have a look at the figures below.

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 84.79 Malefic
      Moon 24.88 Malefic
      Mars 22.94 Malefic
      Mercury 9.66 Benefic
      Jupiter 33.72 Benefic
      Venus 26.85 Malefic
      Saturn 52.53 Benefic
      Rahu 47.44 Benefic
      Kethu 42.31 Malefic

Net 40.01 Malefic

The horoscope is more inclined towards a malefic one. However you will have a just average career with a corresponding return. There could be health problems with the upper part of your body (above the waist). You will be well inclined to spirituality in life.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31211 in job and career
Your information:

Cancel