Job and career

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka Sharma

Thank you Sir, my husband will get success at his work. I’m also looking for a job. Kindly assist.

• #8219 Reply
      Priyanka Sharma

14/01/1980, hapur (U P), 22.00
      Night
      Husband’s
      29/03/1987,bareilly, 2.25 day

• #8224 Reply
      Sameer

Greetings Navneet Sir

DOB-24/09/1980
      Time-19:55 PM
      Place-Bareilly(Uttar Pradesh)

Sir I am a sales professional with good working experience but due to some unavoidable situations I left the job 1.5 yrs back. Till the time I am searching for a job as per my experience and last position but not getting success. I have visited to number of astrologers also during this time, all told from January 2015 my venus mahadasha will start which will give solution to all my problems and the period from January 2015 would be full of joy.

Sir still I am unemployed , have sleepless nights and not getting any favorable reply from anywhere. Request you to kindly study my horoscope and find answer to my question.

Regards

• #8236 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Venus is conjoined with Rahu in the 4th house. 10th lord Saturn is in the 8th house, which is a malefic planet. However Saturn aspects the 10th house and therefore chances of a job are very much there in your horoscope. Saturn is a planet of obstacles therefore things not be easy. However your persistent efforts will certainly bring you gains. Another thing you need to know is that the period is such that does not promise extra ordinary results, therefore lower your expectations and take whatever you get rather than being choosy. Chances of a job are very much before the 1st week of May 2015.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8239 Reply
      Sameer

Thanks a lot sir for your reply.

Sir, previous mahadasha of ketu has given me lot of monetary losses and ups and down in my career. At present I am running through Venus mahadasha, what would be the impact of venus mahadasha in my life related to career and money???

Regards

• #8240 Reply
      pras

When i get my future wife. How she will be. How will my marriage. It arrange or love. When i suppose to get married. How will be my mercury antardasa.name prashant 24/12/1986(male) time3:25 Am delhi. reply

• #8242 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Venus Mahadasha is for 20 years, therefore it is not possible to write in two lines how your 20 years of Venus mahadasha would be. A lot will depend upon the transit will be in the next 20 years. But generally speaking Venus in the 4th house with Rahu, the native will live in a good house, even if he does not own it. He will spend openly. Relationship problems can also be there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8339 Reply
      Sameer

Greetings Navneet Sir

Pls guide as I am unemployed whether I am made for job or business. I was associated with sales department, is this field correct for me???Or should I go for business???

Pls guide……

• #8357 Reply
      Sameer

Dear Navneet Sir

Kindly reply, your guidance can help me in getting rid off lot of tensions from my life.

Regards

• #8373 Reply
      Sameer

Greetings Navneet Sir

Kindly Reply

Regards

• #8375 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are truly made for sales and you will do well in your line. However I do not want you to doing business now, although eventually you will do business only. Keep trying for a job and look into Insurance, finance, real estate, property sectors where you will find success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8376 Reply
      viral

Dear Navneet Sir

Pls Reply

when Will I Get Married?

Dob – 18/12/1983
      Time- 05.01 PM
      Place- Borivali (Mumbai)

Regds

Viral

• #8378 Reply
      Sameer

Thanks a lot Navneet Sir for your kind reply

Really your forum is doing tremendous work, guiding thousands of people in knowing what is good for them. I am really very much grateful to you.

Best Regards

• #8384 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please make different post for your questions, so that conversations do not mix with other, creating confusion.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8240 in Job and career
Your information:

Cancel