job and carrier

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      harsh

dob 31-12-1993 place of brith kota ( rajashatn) and time 16:20 pm. sir, this is HARSH SHARMA i wanna share my problem with you and i hope you will provide a good solution to this..I was born on 31st december 1993 and brought up in kota district,rajasthan india time 16 :20 and right now im completing my graduation (b.tech) this is my last year the problem is that sir im veury very much depressed in terms of my studies my hand doesn’t work wenever i do start writing in exams or anywhere i know everything but im unable to right sir im depressed at such lèvel that i can’t even concentrate to any other thing and my future life. sir sometimes i think of leaving all world and think of suicide..sir plz plz plz help me this all have happened just because of my hand it doesn’t work. I also went to doctor for my hand checkup but he told me that any such thing does not happen in this world. sir plz help me i wasn’t like this before sir..i have loads of backs in my graduation course(b.tech)..mam provide a comfortable solution to me. sir it will be so so much kind favour to me if u will help me…plzzzz sir

• #16827 Reply
      TMR

Recite Narayanakavacham and Rudrageetham daily as many times as you can till you learn them by heart. By then your hands will do what you want. You can download both from the internet.

• #16840 Reply
      harsh

dob 31-12-1993 and tob 16:20 pm and place kota my job

• #16872 Reply
      harsh

sir plzz job time

• #16886 Reply
      TMR

You do not have a potent horoscope and that is the reason for all your problems. Prayers to God is the only solution to get your desires fulfilled.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #16827 in job and carrier
Your information:

Cancel