Job and House

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dhanashree

Hello,

I am trying to swtich my Job. And me and my husband want to take new house. Both the things are not happening.Not getting any kind of good news in life.Everything has got stagnant.

My birth details:
      Date : 21-Nov-1979
      Time : 12:35 pm
      Place : Mumbai

My husband’s birth details :

Date : 23-Feb-1969
      Time : 00:50 am
      Place : Kanpur UP

Kindly check.

• #19906 Reply
      satish

Hello dhansree

Jan 2017 till oct 2017 is guru period who is lord of 3 and 12 of changes in residence or unfamiliar places which includes even Job
      Jupiter in venus star who is 10th lord and 5th lord of job change. Jupiter is enemy to ur lagan but ruling good houses so Jupiter will not cause much harm.

Job change around april may 2017
      Change of residence around feb march 2017
      Jupiter mars and rahu in house 8. Where Jupiter and mars are in friendly house.even tough 8 is very bad house. Jupiter in rahu star, your thinking might be unconventional .prayers to rahu planet will help reduce negative effects of rahu.
      8th lord sun is in 11 or profit house and freindy raasi so may be you have some help from your father.in the form of some inheritance. And Saturn too aspect sun so you work very hard.
      You are currently in sun dasa( Till 2020) and rahu antara- this period see lot of difficukties and changes transformations , sun which is an enemy to your lagna but due to star change with Saturn…sun Saturn will not cause harm to sun. sun is strong . and in house of profit.Sun gives self confidance

satish

• #19907 Reply
      satish

Till Oct 2017 durung Guru period you will get some positive new

• #19910 Reply
      Helprequired

Dear Sathis
      could you reply tp my query as well on my Job
      I want to know when will I get the job and how will I do financially in life?
      17/01/1991
      10.35am
      male
      srinangar kashmir

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19910 in Job and House
Your information:

Cancel