Job change

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha

I am looking to change my current job. When will I be able to get a new job?

26/8/82
      Delhi
      10:50 AM

Thanks and Regards,
      Neha

• #29648 Reply
      ANANDA KUMAR

Dear Neha

Greetings from Ananda Kumar, Well after analysing your horoscope,
      Lagna- Libra
      Star – Anuradha (Owned by Saturn)
      Rasi – Vrichik
      Well you are undergoing Ketu Mahadasa in Rasi Chart which is getting over in 2020,
      When I see your career chart Rahu dasa which was running for 18 years got over and Guru Dasa going to start from 2017 Sep 20, Incidentally Rahu was sitting in Rahu star Arudra and Guru also sitting in Rahu Star of Swathi, Hence your Job profile will be of same. I see a long travel from 2018 April in career front.
      In earlier incident that you will be travelling lot to foreign countries for Job related. It will be continuing so nothing to worry as it is passing phase you will get good job of your liking in same area where you were working.

Wishes
      Anand
      [email protected]

• #29682 Reply
      Deepak

Neha,

you have a very good horoscope with great potential. Currently Ketu Mahadaha is operating and Jupiter Antradasha from 23/4/2017 to 30/3/2018. Jupiter being cuspal sublord of 10th house is good for you and being in 12th house in Chalit can take you abroad (Jupiter is in star of Rahu which is in 9th house). Changing job in this period will not get you a good job.

Ketu-Saturn period from 30/3/2018 to 9/5/2019 and Ket-Mercury period from 9/5/2019 to 5/5/2020 will be excellent for job change + will bring better increments in new job.

Extraordinary period of life will start in form of Venus Mahadasha in 5/5/2020 for 20 years and Venus placed in 10th house will bring you great success and stability given Venus is in star of 9th lord Mercury and in sub of Venus(lagna lord in 10th house is a rajayog)

You will find more success abroad and May god bless you!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29865 Reply
      Neha

Thanks a lot for your reply Anand Sir and Deepak Sir.

Also wanted to know how many children will I have and when?

Thanks and Regards,
      Neha

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29648 in Job change
Your information:

Cancel