Job change and shani maha dasa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shashank

Hello,

DOB is 10/06/1986 time 12:10 AM.Place Kasaragod

I have been trying to get a better job since last year. I have had no success. Is it getting delayed due to shani maha dasa? When will I get a better job?

Kind Regards
      Shashank

JVS Rao

After February 2018 you will get a job. Dasa lord is Saturn. Bhukti is of Rahu. Dasa will be for 19 years, hence it is of no use. But bhukti lord Rahu is signifying 2,11,10,9 and also 8th house significations. You will get a job after changing from the present one after tensions.

TMR

You are not running Saturn Mahadasa. Mercury Mahadasa has started in 2015. Where did you get this idea. Even JVS Rao, endorse that the Dasa Lord is Saturn. May be his KP system is something different. But according to BPHS you are not having Saturn mahadasa at all.

JVS Rao

I have observed that if time is 12.10PM it is Mercury dasa. But for the given time 12.10AM it is Saturn Dasa only. Thank you Sir.

TMR

Usually people make mistakes in writing early morning times. In fact there is no 12:10 a.m which should be written as 00:10 a.m and when one writes 12:10 p.m it must be a post meridian. It is good that he does not get a better job since he is so illiterate and can’t differentiate between a.m and p.m and does not know how to write the time in international style. No wonder the so called degree holders are finding it tough to get jobs. Who knows whether the date is 11th or 10th!!!

Shashank

your comment that “I am illiterate was uncalled for”. No one wishes bad luck to any one especially learned astrologers.I am might be illiterate but you need to learn some values first.

Shashank

and BTW both 12.10 AM and 00.10 are correct. One is a 12 hr clock and other is 24 hr. Try setting alarm at 12.10 in your phone and see if it shows you 12.10 or 00.10

TMR

You have got the answer to your question though. Your knowledge about timing is sufficient evidence that how far successful you will be in your job. You go through my blog and you will understand the importance of mathematics of time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job change and shani maha dasa’ is closed to new replies.