Job change

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

I have contacted you before but didn’t get your response. Awaiting your response at the earliest.

I am searching for a job since past few months but no luck yet. Can you advise on the period when the situation will improve.

Date: 3rd April 1986
      Time: 16:20
      Place: New Delhi

• #11285 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently in the maharasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Venus. Both these planets are in the 9th house of your natal chart. Chances of job are very much in November 2015. Not to forget that the period till April 2017 is challenging, therefore you will have to try very hard to get something and then retain it. It would be important that you keep doing the Rahu and Venus remedies for success.

Recite Rahu Mantra “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Give roti /fodder to the Cow once a week.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11290 Reply
      Jatin

Thanks Navneetji for your prompt response. Is the time challenging till April 2017 due to Shani dhaiyya? Will the time be good after April 2017?

• #11315 Reply
      Jatin

Thanks Navneetji for your prompt response. Is the time challenging till April 2017 due to Shani dhaiyya? Will the time be good or average after April 2017?

• #11319 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Shani Sadesatti starts in 2017. However you are presently in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Venus. Rahu is presently in Virgo and will move into Leo in January 2016 and would be conjoined with Jupiter which is lord of 5th house in your natal chart and karka for wealth. Rahu will stay in Leo till September 2017.Chances of improvement are there after April 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11324 Reply
      Jatin

Thanks Navneetji.

• #11736 Reply
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

Quick question. Is there a possibility for a change in location in November 2015 towards job search. I reside in Bangalore and looking for a job in NCR, Pune.

Thanks for your help in this critical time.

Regards,
      Jatin

• #11743 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes possibility for a change in location is there after November 2015.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11753 Reply
      Jatin

Thanks Navneetji!!

• #13603 Reply
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

Good Afternoon!!

As you said in the previous conversations regarding the job change in November 2015, I am still trying for a job change but no luck yet. Can you let me know till what time the chances are there?

Regards,
      Jatin

• #13627 Reply
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

Can you have a look at the above question? Thanks much.

• #13685 Reply
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

Can you have a look at the above question once you get time? I am trying very hard for searching a job since last few weeks but no luck yet.

Regards,
      Jatin

• #13695 Reply
      Jatin

Hi Navneetji,

Can you have a look at the concern above?

• #13699 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As stated earlier you were in the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Venus. Venus was debilitated and weak in transit till recently. A change going forward is very much indicated. However you need to remember one thing that Rahu period is not , gains may not be to what you want. Therefore you need to be willing to compromise on certain fronts. This period till April 2017 will be less than your expectations.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13711 Reply
      Jatin

Thanks Navneetji. Regards!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11753 in Job change
Your information:

Cancel