Job & Finances

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajat Mittal

Dear Sir,

Namaste _/\_

Could you please help to review my horoscope and advise prospects of promotion or getting a better job ? Also in last month or so my financial expenses has shot off the roof on account of family responsibilities .

May I humbly request your advise on when will my next good time start ? Thanks a lot _/\_

Birth details: 30th September 1981 / 05:29 AM / New Delhi, India

Kind regards,
      Rajat

TMR

It looks like you are confused that good times depend only on your financial status in life. Money alone cannot bring you happiness. And the greed for money is such that the more you get it the more you want and there is no limit to your desires. What is really needed is contentment in life which can be achieved only with a good mix of many things in life the measure of which is what Astrology can be used to calculate it empirically. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will enlighten you in this regard.

The weakest houses in your horoscope are the 4th and 7th houses indicating lack of mental happiness, marital bliss etc. in life. Full details are there in my articles.

Rajat Mittal

Dear Sir,

First of all, Thanks for taking the time to cast my horoscope and sharing your observations .

With due respect, i would like to tell that I do not concur with your observations/views . Yes, I am someone who loves wealth and luxury in abundance but not too greedy to find wrong ways to acquire wealth or unable to keep my desires in control . In fact, happiness and good quality of life is much more important for me than acquiring wealth . While at one end I’m a self made millionaire (at age 34) but on the other hand am too depressed in my present job due to long delays in promotion . It has been tormenting 2-3 yrs since my promotion has been due . Hence I sought some advice here .

Regards to finances, last 2 yrs, I’ve had expenditures mounting in excess of 1 Crore mostly on family responsibilities (sisters marriage, mothers treatment, etc.) . While my take home income is same (as in job), the expenses has been much higher . Being the only bread winner in the family I feel exhausted . Therefore I asked if there is an elevation in my career in the foresight that could bring some positivity on professional front .

Thanks,
        Rajat

TMR

The problem is even if you get a promotion or a better job, the ratio of earnings vs expenditure will remain the same and you will continue to have your strained finances resulting in lack of mental happiness and contentment and thus being disturbed. Astrology cannot help you in this regard except giving you a blue print of your life which you will have to accept as part of destiny. Astrology works similar to road signs to a motorist and you are suitably warned about your plus and minus of the potency of the various houses in your chart.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job & Finances’ is closed to new replies.