Job issue

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pari

Pls help my husband company ask some employees to leave the company due to financial crisis. He joined this company in July 2016. Previously he was in very good reputed company with guys package up Jan 2016. He left the job due to his boss. Now he is searching for job. Since from 2014 there r many issues in our life from everywhere. Last year was pathetic. When he will get new job pls help birth date 1st July 1978, time – 07:20pm, place – Eluru ( Andhra Pradesh)

• #22098 Reply
      TMR

His time will improve by mid 2017. Till then it is advised that he should soft pedal in life.

• #22100 Reply
        Pari

Thank u . My only concern is he will get job before that or not as financially we totally broken down. I know I am asking wrong question. But now our strength is no more. We really do not know how we will manage next month

• #22102 Reply
      TMR

We managed living without any money which our PM has taught us now with his demonetization venture to give us happiness in future years to come according to him. Similarly God has also certain things in store for you too.

• #22109 Reply
      satish

Hello

Job prospects will start improve ones saturn moves to dhanus raasi your husband 1 st house…starting( Dec 2016 is also good to start some positive chnages in job , by taking more responsibilties ..and form january end next year he should keep trying his best…improve skills if necessary…right time to learn new skills..

satish

[email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22100 in Job issue
Your information:

Cancel