Job issue

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravinder

D.o.b 25aug1977
      Time of birth:14:45
      Place:kanpurr (u.p)

When will i get Job ?and in which field.?

• #34185 Reply
      TMR

What are you doing now? Give details of how you spend your time doing nothing.

• #34189 Reply
      Ravinder

I lost my labouring job (menial)which was completely after 9 years which was nothing to do with my education in engineering.my question is that why it happened and factors associated with it which compelled me to do labouring job in a factory with meagre amount of wages?what is my destination ?

• #34196 Reply
      TMR

Your past experience of doing menial job etc. is totally belying the potency of your horoscope which is around 80% strong and I can only suspect your birth time is highly erroneous and referring it for your future decisions will be fully misleading. Your horoscope is the most powerful I have seen in the last 5 years.

• #34200 Reply
      Ravinder

But my time of birth is true as well as other details and by God swear it is also true i have done engineering in electronics in 1998 and after that i was doing labour job more specifically cleaning hydraulic cylinders in a factory for 9 years( 2008-sep2017)until recently when all the employees were laid off.

I want to know the deep-root cause of my situation.

• #34202 Reply
      TMR

Only God can answer your question. We can only answer questions based on Astrology based on which I have already given you an answer. Lord Krishna also was a charioteer to Arjuna. He used to wash the horses with his own hands. Do read Srimad MahaBhagavatam and you will understand that everyone of us have to do menial jobs in our life even on a daily basis like washing your buttocks, cleaning your nostrils washing dirty clothes and sweeping the floor, licking your fingers etc.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Job issue
Your information: