Job & moving abroad

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      sneha

Sir, going through immense stress, its hard to carry with this much mental agony. Can you plz explain me why this is happening..the blocks in getting job. Is there any chance in this year to move abroad or marriage?

7 june 1987
      7:30 morning
      Place: Anjangaon Amaravati Maharashtra
      Female

• #17484 Reply
      TMR

You have a rather very powerful horoscope and your wishes will be fulfilled towards the end of this year or early next year. 4 important houses in your horoscopes have superlative strengths. Read my blog for more insight into astrology.

• #17486 Reply
      sneha

Sir, thanks for your reply. Despite being merit and MBA from UK its been 5 years I am unable to secure job for myself. Till date i must have applied more than 1000 jobs and gave interview at so many places. But no success, I also strike 30 on this june and only receives marriage proposals from divorcees. Sir, the calls from banks for education loan and when i see my father repaying it from his pf is really disturbing.

• #17487 Reply
      TMR

I am sure things will change for the better towards this year end/early next year. Why cannot you write the All India services exams? You have the potential to succeed based on your horoscope. I presume that your time of birth is accurate.

• #17490 Reply
      sneha

Sir, I have tried that in fact not only UPSC but also I tried Banks PO exams I always fail by 1 or 2 marks. All these years I tried like anything. This January I did enrolled myself in Investment banking Course and also got merit in it. Since march i have been to 8 interviews but nothing materialised. I am thinking to enrol my self for Chartered Financial Analyst programme it has a high demand and better job opportunities. But at the same time I am scared cuz its costing around a lakh rupees and i am thinking what if I am unable to secure job for myself after this also. My birth details yes they are accurate.

• #17491 Reply
      TMR

Recite Narayanakavacha and Rudrageetha everyday and you will find the successful results by this year end.

• #17706 Reply
      sneha

Dear Sir,

I am about to pay 1,25,000 rupees for CFA exam Chartered Financial Analyst, which is about to be held by wall street in coming Dec 2016. I just wanted to know will it be fruitful to give exam in Dec 2016, considering exam is also tough and there is a huge investment. Can you tell be approximate days to try for job?

Regards,
      Sneha (Female)
      7 june 1987
      Anjangaon Amaravati Maharashtra
      7:30 morning

• #17708 Reply
      TMR

I have already replied to you that times will improve towards late this year or early next year. Please refer to my earlier replies.

• #17709 Reply
      sneha

Thank you sir

• #17736 Reply
      Sanjay Kumar Sood

My near future career prospects

My DOB 22.11.1962 at Bir Himachal Pradesh at 1.39 am

• #17739 Reply
      TMR

You are nearing the time of retirement and what sort of prospects you have in mind. If you want to know the exact potency of your future you will have to come through Paid consultation.

• #18379 Reply
      sneha

Dear TMR sir,

I elated to announced you that finally 5 years wait came to an end. I have finally received the job in one of the Investment bank. Although still to onboard the company…currently doing documentation process. I hope everything sails smoothly now.its a temporary job with a 1 year contract and a US shift….But according to my horoscope next year during sep-2017 my saturn antardasha will start. My question to you is will it again create difficulties for me to get extension or any other job.

Thanks to you once again and need your blessings.

Snehal Female
      7 june 1987, 7:30 morning, Anjangaon Amaravati (Maharashtra)

• #18384 Reply
      TMR

Perhaps you can come for a full evaluation of your horoscope using Paid Consultation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17736 in Job & moving abroad
Your information:

Cancel