Job or business

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Sumit

Hello Sir, I want to ask you that I will do job or business and if business when is the right time to start?

Dob- 25/7/85
      Tob- 5:50 AM
      Pob- Faizabad up

• #25155 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sumit what type of business are you looking at , it will be good if you give a hint so that I can match with your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25165 Reply
      Sumit

Hello Navneet Sir, I want to run online marketing business. I want to know the right time to start business.will I be successful in the business. And in my kundali there is you of small business or I can take it to it on heights where I can earn name fame and money. Please answer

• #25192 Reply
      Sumit

Plz reply

• #25205 Reply
      Sumit

Navneet sir; waiting for your response

• #25214 Reply
      Sumit

Navneet sir, waiting for your response

• #25218 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I guess what you mean by online marketing business is selling online. Although you have not specified what you want to sell. I suggest that presently you are running the Mahadasha of Saturn and antardasha of Saturn till October 2019. Also your Sade satti is not over for next 4 months as Saturn turns retrograde.

As per your horoscope you will eventually do your own work, but it may not be the best period to invest your money till 2019. Therefore focus on job and keep planning of what you want to do. As your natal chart has 10th Lord Mars is combust and debilitated, it is best to do remedies to improve your 10th house.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25220 Reply
      Sumit

Thanks for your advice. Can I take my business to the heights on a big level where Inane fame can be earned or will be small business you? Please answer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25220 in Job or business
Your information:

Cancel