JOB PREDICTION in 2017

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Rajan Jagannath Vyawahare.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajan Jagannath Vyawahare

Pranam Guruji , my name is Rajan Jagannath Vyawahare my DOB 03/10/1991 timing 02.10 pm, city Solapur, Maharashtra, India..I have started working hard to get govt jobs in banks and railways…I want to know that I will get govt job or not? I was Facing lots of problem in my career and finally completed my graduation with first class last year . But now I don’t have any job and I have not searched anywhere in private company and started studying for competitive exams for banks, railways.Please guide me in this case whether I get job in govt sector and to get what should I do. MY MAIL ID [email protected]

• #22626 Reply

Pranam Guruji, Please help me out from this i m in depression right now what to do and how to do? Whatever i m doing i always get failure ..In my graduation i get 3 times failure wasted 3 years and finally completed graduation last year, it took me 7 years to be an Engineer..Now i started studying for competitive exam for banking govt jobs and now too also i am getting failure….this is wasting my time?i am working hard but then too there is no success in exams…Now everything seems to be impossible for me to survive in this environment.. I cant see my bright future…Please help me in this case as i want govt job as early as possible…I know opportunity is coming and i m working for it but then too no good results..Every part of my life’s incidence is ruining my life…Please sir help me..

• #22630 Reply
      TMR

Read Srikrishnakarnamrutham everyday and by the time you complete reading it 25 times, you are sure to get a job. It will take 5 hours to read it once over. Try it and let me know whether it works.

• #22632 Reply

Pranam guruji, Thank you for your valuable reply to me.I will definetly reply you sir as soon as i go for it ,read it and get good result. One thing i want to ask you is that Can i read Srikrishnakarnamrutham in english words so that i read it continuously without disturbance/any mistake as i think it is in sanskrit and i may make mistake while reading stotra. It will be be not fruitfull if i make mistake while reading. Srikrishnakarnamrutham is translated by
      P.R.Ramachander in English words and explained in english. May i read in english words or Explanation in english?

• #22637 Reply
      TMR

Yes yes you can read in any language since God understands all the languages in the world and beyond. It is your devotion and concentration in reading that will matter.

• #22646 Reply

Thank you Guruji for your valuable answering to me for my difficulties in life. I am going to start reading shri krisnaamrutham to solve all diffuculties in my life. I will definetly reply you through this channel of solving problem of ones life. Once again ,Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22626 in JOB PREDICTION in 2017
Your information:

Cancel