job problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ABHIJIT ROY

Sir, I am still jobless…I am applying for jobs but not finding any suitable match of jobs…when can i get a good chance for getting a job…I am a post graduate in finance(MBA)…plz reply…thank u…name-Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
      time-13:05,place – krishnanagar,west bengal.

• #7260 Reply
      TMR

I have been seeing you on this site from July 2014 onwards more or less always asking questions on Job, Career and Marriage, Gemstones etc. etc. You have been replied to many times and there is little point in raising the same questions again and again. We offer free services only once and you have been replied to many times. And if you are not satisfied with the replies given due to continued delay in events predicted/evaluated, probably either your birth time is not correctly recorded or there is something inherently wrong somewhere. Why waste time for yourselves and to us too if you are not getting your wishes fulfilled by writing to us again and again.

• #7261 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok…but as you said earlier there is a chance of getting a job in the last month of this year… so I was asking for that…

• #7262 Reply
      TMR

They are all indications we can give you. You should patiently wait for the time. Nobody can tell you for sure when you will get a job.

• #7267 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok…fine…but sir at least tell me the time good for me is in which month of the coming year 2015…thank u…plz reply…

• #7268 Reply
      TMR

I presume it will gradually gain momentum from the beginning of the year 2015.

• #7274 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok sir…thank u once again…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7267 in job problem
Your information:

Cancel