Job related query

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sachin Kulkarni

Dear Sir,
      I am not getting job. When I will be able to get it.
      DOB 1st march 1972
      TOB – 13:10
      POB – Pune India

TMR

Your Jupiter and Saturn are extremely poor I do not think you will ever get a job till retirement age. It is better you do something on your own which can bring you some income.

Sachin

Dear Sir,

I am unable to secure any job. Please help with your advice.

Regards
        Sachin

satish

hello Mr Sachin

period till march 2018 is current planetary periods is suitable for job provided you are well qualified for the job.

[email protected]

satish

Sachin Kulkarni

Dear Mr. Satish, I am BE mechanical with 23 years of experience. Recently was working in UAE as avGeneral Manager. Please guide me more about my query using this information.
        Regards

JVS Rao

Mr. Satish
      You are already in a job. You will be in job upto 21-10-2021. After the date you have to be cautious while travelling. There are chances for accidents or accidental events.

Sachin Kulkarni

Dear Mr. Rao, I am in job as in today but possibility is signing a contract for a business. How far I will go in consultancy business. What kind of business will suit me ? Regards sachin

Sachin Kulkarni

Mr. Rao, correction – * not in job today.

JVS Rao

Mr.Sachin
      From 08-12-2015 onwards i.e in Mercury bhukti upto 15-03-2018 you have to be in service here and there. Even if you come out of the job, you will get another one. Next coming Ketu and Venus bhuktis are good.
      You may get ideas to start a business from the recent past. But it is better to take all the precautions, as your 8th cusp (the money of your partner) sub lord Moon is not supportive for your development. Prima facie every thing will seem to be good. But finally you may have to receive a less returns.
      After 21-10-2021 you may face troubles through Government or sudden events. Hence think and take decisions.
      Good Luck

Sachin Kulkarni

Dear Mr. Rao,

Thank you. Last query is – will I not be doing job after march 2018? I would prefer to be in job than the business. Currently I am vigorously applying for job. In 2000 I did tried doing business in partnership but it did not succeed.Regards sachin

JVS Rao

Mr.Sachin
      In the year 2000 you are running Rahu dasa and Saturn bhukti. Rahu is in the 8th. Saturn is in 12th. As I advised you in earlier mail, if you do business you work hard and fill the pockets of your partners.
      Present sub period is of Mercury. You will definitely succeed in getting a job after 25-11-2017 in a distant place where more competitors would be there.
      I have already informed you in earlier mail. Your Ketu and Venus bhuktis are good for job upto 20-10-2021. OK. Be happy.
      The analysis is as per Krishnamurthy Padhati.

SACHIN

Mr. Rao,

I am unable to get the job until today. Can you give guidelines for year 2019.

Sachin

Dear Mr. Rao,

I could not secure Job from 2018. Do you see any possibility in the year 2019.

Sachin.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job related query’ is closed to new replies.