job related query

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      pranjal

dear sir,

i have been working overseas gulf in construction company , and recently my company is not having work at all , no projects and lots of staff released from the company , my astrological query is that according to my horoscope details are there changes of getting termination of my job also in near time from the current company. or shall i go back to india looking for job and settle there with family , how is the upcoming year 2018 for me according to my horoscope ? any gemstone to be recommended for the luck & prosperity in life.

my birth details
      Date of Birth : 07 february 1980
      time : 12:30 AM midnight ( 6th Feb Night)
      place : Baroda , Gujarat
      India.

TMR

Read my blog to learn more about how astrology can be used to evaluate a horoscope.

pranjal

sir i would expect a brief answer from your end regarding my astrological query. i would acknowledge if you can provide me prompt response to my question thanks

pranjal

JVS Rao sir can i get reply from your end it will be very greatfull

JVS Rao

Mr.Pranjal
      If the given time is correct, you will continue there in Jupiter Antara upto 20-02-2018. In Saturn antara which is upto 09-07-2018, you will have to face some tensions, but you will have a job there. I hope you will continue there only as there is no change of job. Are you working in technical(civil) or accounts?
      In 2019 you may come to India for a better job.

Your organisation will not lose its reputation. I hope it is in financial crisis. It may raise loan in January 2018 and make payments from Feb 2018. At that time you may have to face problem. You will have a job.

pranjal

thanks a lot sir for your wonderful answer , i am working in technical department civil engineering , construction , so in 2019 there will be job change ? , as many of astorologer told me that you will be not able to settle in india , your horoscope shows to stay away from india abroad is this true ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘job related query’ is closed to new replies.