Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sandeep

Team

DOB-19 Aug 1978 Time 14:40 place – Lucknow

Please when i got new job

• #1993 Reply
      TMR

You mean you have never been employed. What do you mean by new job? Give full details of your profile like your qualifications, experience, jobs done and why you are looking for a new job etc.

We are not clairvoyant people to answer such questions. At this rate, you will ask “when I will go to the toilet next!!!”

• #1996 Reply
      Sandeep

Dear sir,

very very Sorry , I am employed but looking for a change . Want to change a job for better profile .

Profile : IT enabled services (AM-IT)

• #1997 Reply
      TMR

I think a subtle change in Career is indicated only by mid 2018 when you could get a job of a slightly elevated status. However in end 2015, you could have a shift from your current place of work and may move over to a slightly far off place.

Your main problem as I could see from the horoscope is you lack self confidence and is of an introvert nature. You have to buckle up if you want to improve your career and come out into the open. Don’t be shy.

Your monetary status and job satisfaction you get are fairly high. Nothing to worry on those counts.

For detailed evaluation, you should come through Premium Services. Do read the articles on this site and in http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which you will be able to understand well since you are in IT field.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1997 in JOB Related
Your information:

Cancel