Job transfer as per my Horoscope

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      libra86

Hi I recently got married. But I am posted near Nagpur and my husband is posted in Bangalore.I work in a bank and have applied for a transfer to Bangalore. Please read my chart and predict when i will get a transfer.My birth details is as followed –

Date of Birth 6/10/1986
      Time of Birth 9:13 AM
      Place of Birth Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.5667° N, 88.3667° E)
      Rasi Libra
      Rising sign Scorpio

Saturn in 1st house i.e. SCORPIO
      Mars in 3rd house i.e. CAPRICORN
      Jupiter in 4th house i.e. AQUARIUS
      Rahu in 5th house i.e. PISCES
      Ketu,Sun in 11th house i.e.VIRGO
      Moon,Mercury,Venus in 12th house i.e LIBRA

Date of Birth 6/10/1986
      Time of Birth 9:13 AM
      Place of Birth Kolkata, West Bengal, India
      Nakshatra
      Vishaka

Rasi Tula
      Ayanamsa Lahiri

The table below shows the position of planets at the date, time and place entered
      Planets Symbols Positions Rasi
      Sun 168° 55′ 35″ Kanya
      Moon 200° 5′ 46″ Tula
      Mars 274° 46′ 15″ Makara
      Mercury 189° 22′ 29″ Tula
      Jupiter 321° 5′ 51″ Kumbha
      Venus 205° 2′ 46″ Tula
      Saturn 222° 8′ 6″ Vrishchika
      Rahu 357° 25′ 12″ Meena
      Ketu 177° 25′ 12″ Kanya
      AscendanT 218° 6′ 41″ Vrishchika

TMR

You are currently running Saturn’s period and Jupiter sub period. Both these planetes are in fixed signs and you may have to wait for the start of Mercury’s period in 2017 before a transfer can be expected.

There is a dim possibility in Kethu’s PAD in the last quarter of 2015 to get a mercy transfer if you please your bosses and earn their favour.

surojit das

my DOB -26-10-1988
      TOB-15-05 HRS
      KOLKATA

I AM PRESENTLY POSTED IN A DISTRICT HEADQUARTER AWAY FROM MY HOME TOWN KOLKATA. I AM GETTING MARRIED THIS APRIL END . CAN I GET TRANSFERRED TO MY HOME TOWN BY JUNE MONTH . SO THAT I MAY LIVE WITH MY FAMILY?

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

THANKING YOU

TMR

These sort of questions cannot be answered by astrology. Your career and marriage are separate entities in life and you cannot club them using astrology. Please read my blog for a better understanding of astrology and then come back to us for a possible evaluation of your horoscope.

INDRANEEL NAG

Hello Sir,

Myself Indraneel Nag.
      DOB :30-DEC-1980 , TOB : 1:30 PM. POB : KOLKATA
      For the past 3 and half years due to service i am away from home and family.
      Please let me know by when either i will get a new job or a job transfer in my hometown.

TMR

Astrology cannot predict answers to the type of questions you have raised. It is like asking whether you will get a night shift the coming week. To understand the potential of astrology, please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

gayatri devi

date of birth : 02.10.1987,time:6:00 am, place :guntur

career wise is there any job transfer in this year i.e in 2017 and how will be my carrer in this year

TMR

Astrology cannot predict or say anything about career transfer on a year to year basis. You have a thoroughly misguided information about the capabilities of astrology. Do you think that astrology can show your future as if you are seeing things in a mirror like what was seen in Krishna’s mouth by Yasoda. Questions like when you will get a transfer or a promotion in a given job is impossible to predict using astrology except by wayside astrologers who will predict anything you want depending on the dakshina you give them. We are professionals here giving you answers and cannot bluff you by giving impossible answers. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get an insight into the capabilities of astrology in our life.

pronami gohain

Whether i will get immediate transfer to a different dept as i am working in oil india limited.

TMR

What do you mean? In Oil India, do job transfers flow like oil on a continuous basis.

S dutta

Sir, I work in a bank and have been posted out of kolkata(domicile city) for more than 3 yrs. This year I applied for transfer but yet I was transferred to a district adjacent to kolkata. Please read my chart and predict when i will get a transfer in my domicile city.My birth details is as followed –

Date of Birth 11/8/1988
      Time of Birth 11:12 AM
      Place of Birth Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.5667° N, 88.3667° E)
      Rasi karkat

Monika soni

I am posted in surat.I want my transfer to my native place i.e jaipur.when will it take place?
      Dob:11 sep 1990
      Time:12:50 pm
      Place: jaipur

yogesh

Date of birth 17 august 1983 in jaipur at 4.50 pm
      When i will be transfered in jaipur currently i am posted in tonk from 1 april 2015

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job transfer as per my Horoscope’ is closed to new replies.