jobless, business failure, zero money, please help

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by dheerpat.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dheerpat

my dob 27 12 1970 11:15 am new delhi
      wife dob 19 08 1973 11:09 am mumbai

i resigned from my banker job in 28 may 2013 and ever since then not able to find a job..meanwhile started a ladies clothes and imitation shop on 25 12 2013 with my wife as proprieter, did not do well, shifted to a new location and business(dry farsan, school stationa=ry) on 15th march 2015

though its hardle 15 days since opening reponse is very poor as no walk in customers..

on top of that i am under huge debt with no way of repaying, borriwing money from people to survive
      so please advise when ia m likely to get a job, when business will pick up, any hopes

• #8854 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscopes, better you do the work in your name only and if need be make her the partner. As per the horoscope you have Moon conjoined with Jupiter in the 10th house, which is the prime house of profession. Jupiter is the planet of wealth and fortune and lord of the 2nd and the 11th house which is the houses of wealth and gains. Stationary and education related field suits you very much and therefore you should continue with it. You are in the Mahadasha of Moon and the antardasha of Mercury. Moon is debilitated in the 10th house, you also have debilitated Saturn which is your lagan lord. Doing the below given remedies will certainly help.

1. Put Jal on Shivling on Mondays

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

3. Shani puja every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8856 Reply
      dheerpat

many thanks navneet ji,

well the shop has already started with she as proprieter and rent agreement in both our names..so that choice is out of q now..
      is farsan(dry snacks like wafers, mixtures etc) field not ok..we intened to add cold drinks and later if possible keeping milk packets also..so please advise on this point and wether we should wait till guru turns margi or can start anytime..

again am i likely to get a job because we are living on borrowed money with lots of debts outstanding(might be court case on me if i dont pay and emi keeps bouncing), the only way out is to sell our under construction flat now or after posession(any such unfortunarte events is seen?)

i offer milk on shivling every saturday, is that ok or stop that and start as u suggested

• #8858 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can add and milk packets, breads, cold cricks, juice, fast moving food items. Study what people eat in your area and keep those things. One things is for sure as per your chart that you should never give money or take money. If you take money removing debt will not be easy and if you give money recovery will not be easy. Therefore in your work also keep as much of Cash items as possible. Do not work or keep things that go on credit.

You have a exposure of working in a good position in a bank, therefore I dont need to give you lessons on the importance of building a good public relation with your customers.

Regarding offering milk to Shivling, do this on a Monday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8861 Reply
      dheerpat

noted sir on above
      if not trouble for yo
      u can u pls tell from when business will pick up paying 15k rent and daily earning is 100 rs as customers are not walking into shop since there are 4-5 stairs to climb we feel that’s y they hesitate to visit shop

• #8866 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes the rent is too much and the earning is nothing and you should look at putting boards or advertise outside that will help attract people. Yes climbing steps can be a reason why people do not walk in. If you feel that there is no major changes then better to rethink about your shop.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8874 Reply
      dheerpat

Ok sir….my job question is still answered..actually since past 2 years have asked many astrologers but not getting true predictions..its like getting “tarikh pe tarikh” for job date from them, spme attributed to bad dasha-antar, some transits(wait for this planet to go margi etc etc) ..
      so please advise, finally when i am gonna get it 🙁

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8874 in jobless, business failure, zero money, please help
Your information:

Cancel