Jobless overage bleak future

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dheeraj

27 12 1970 11 15 am New Delhi

I am jobless since June 2013 I wan in a pvt sector bank before
      I am trying very hard but not getting any job
      Lots of debts and financially crisis too
      I opened a ladies corner shop in my wife name(19 08 1973 11 09 am Mumbai)
      That is also not doing well

What is our future

• #7164 Reply
      TMR

This is only a temporary phase of Saturn(very weak) sub period which will be over by end 2014 and you will do better from 2015 with Mercury sub period starting in Moon Mahadasa. Try doing something related to water engineering products in business or career. Do not close the Ladies corner, that will also pick up later.

• #7322 Reply
        Dheeraj

Thank u sir. As said shop is in my wife name her details given above
        W are planing to shift to a new location at double rent in feB 2015 nd add school stationery products as there r many school around there…will that be ok
        As for liquid business not sure what can I keep in shop

Iwe jointly purchased a flat in 2013 under construction possession in 2015 but we are very fearful we have to sell it as we don’t have money to pay balance amount. Pls guide

• #7324 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot suggest you the exact course you have to take which totally depends on your environment. You have to use your Free Will and decide what you should do. Soda, Sherbat, Juices, agency for Cocacola etc. etc are all possible liquid related business which might sell well near a school.

• #7330 Reply
      Dheeraj

Ok thanks. Pl answer my question on house

As for ur inputs on Mercury antar what sort of results can I ex since its 8th lord also and is retro nd combust will it give any benefic results

• #7334 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid Services if you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope and subsequent discussions on it. This forum is only for one Free Question and an appropriate answer.

Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for better insight into astrology.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7334 in Jobless overage bleak future
Your information:

Cancel