Joblessness & Family Disputes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Babu

Dear Sir,

There is a constant family disputes prevailing since many months with my parents. There is almost nil support from them and there behaviour with me has changed a lot. The relationship is going through a lot of rough patch.

Also I am getting repeated job rejection and none of my attempts are prevailing. Due to this I am jobless. There is a loss of reputation and getting blamed without cause.
      Enmity with the people are also increasing.

Few things to add I am staying in a rented flat where the number of the flat is 9 and there are lot of lizards in this place. (Is Rahu causing problems)

Sir when will I get a Job and in which field should I try. I am B.E ECE First class but unfortunately I am having no experience except trainings passed in 2007 .

Please help.

Best Regards;
      Babu

• #13397 Reply
      Babu

19/09/1984 , 05:25 AM, CALCUTTA

Dear Sir,

There is a constant family disputes prevailing since many months with my parents. There is almost nil support from them and there behaviour with me has changed a lot. The relationship is going through a lot of rough patch.

Also I am getting repeated job rejection and none of my attempts are prevailing. Due to this I am jobless. There is a loss of reputation and getting blamed without cause.
      Enmity with the people are also increasing.

Few things to add I am staying in a rented flat where the number of the flat is 9 and there are lot of lizards in this place. (Is Rahu causing problems)

Sir when will I get a Job and in which field should I try. I am B.E ECE First class but unfortunately I am having no experience except trainings passed in 2007 .

Please help.

Best Regards;
      Babu

• #13402 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Virgo and Mercury its lord is in the 12th house. This is not good as the person lives beyong his / her means. Is a spendthrift and also gets frequent health issues. Rahu is in the 9th house which is the bhagyastan. 9th house Rahu is never good. More so in house of Venus which is debilitated in lagan. You should not do Job rather look for your own business. Marriage is also weak and should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Doing the Rahu and Shani puja will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13416 Reply
      Babu

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. Sir please comment on Sun tranist on my natal Ketu & Mars. Saturn Sun conjuction in Scorpio. Is there any serious issues that may arise in regards to my health & life? My health is becoming fragile day to day & becoming weak.

Need your advice on this.

Which business whould be aapropriate for me? Can I wear an Emerald?

Best Regards;
      Anirban Banerjee.

• #13427 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the transit, Mercury which is the lagan lord is combust as it is close to the sun and conjoined with 6th lord Saturn. Sun incidentally is the 12th house lord of expenses. Therefore health will remain weak for some period especially till this Mercury, Sun and Saturn are together. Mercury is combust till December 13, 2015. Yes you should wear Emerald in Silver on your right hand little finger on Wednesday morning for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13416 in Joblessness & Family Disputes
Your information:

Cancel