Journey Abroad….Only a few more days to go…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Raul

Almost everything is ready….my tickets,have
      been booked and very
      soon …in fact in just 10 days time(Aug 29)..I
      will be undertaking my first journey away from
      my homeland to pursue my masters,abroad…
      Needed your opinion regarding my journey and
      any advice you may have for me…
      Birth Details
      date . 05 November 1991
      Time. 14:52
      Place. Bangalore

• #5109 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

According to the transit that goes with your Natal chart, you have Jupiter and Venus in the 6th house and aspect the 11th house, which is the house of gains. Sagittarius sign rules the 11th house and Jupiter aspect along with 9th house lord Venus ensures you distant journey and gains from education during this period.

Rahu in Virgo aspect the 12th house which is for foreign travel. Your over all horoscope is good and you have a good career ahead. You are presently in the main period of Jupiter and the sub period of Saturn. Saturn is the Lagan lord and posited in the 12th house in its own sign Capricorn. You have received a very good opportunity in your life and you should take advantage of it. You should need to control your expenses. I feel your budget may need another look as this period will require you to maintain a tight control over your expenses.
      Overall your horoscope is good and gains from overseas are promised.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5110 Reply
      Raul

thank you for kind advise…

I have received a full scholarship and also I will see to that I maintain a control over my expenses…

I am wearing blur sapphire and American diamond at present….

• #5115 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can keep wearing Blue Sapphire, accordingly to me you should not be wearing a Diamond, not sure how strong a American Diamond would be. Venus is debilitated in your horoscope and Diamond is not recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5109 in Journey Abroad….Only a few more days to go…
Your information:

Cancel