Jupiter Mars Conjunction In My 8th House

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Revathy

Regards..

Astrologers give mixed reviews regarding my marriage.Some say I will not get married at all and others say opposite.
      I would like to know specifically abt my marriage.Will I get married or not.How will be my married life.

9-march-1989
      10:46pm Dehradun

• #4249 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars in 8th house makes the Ashtam Mangal dosha. However in your horoscope there is no Dosha as Mangal is conjoined with Jupiter. When there is aspect of Jupiter on Mars or Mars and Jupiter are conjoined in 8th house then the Mangal dosha gets cancelled. Do not worry you have certainly marriage in your horoscope. Do not get carried away and tensed because of some people. As a Matter of fact there are strong connection between Rahu, Lagnesh Venus, Mercury which is the planet of intelligence and the 5th house indicating love marriage. However I will advise that you do proper matching of the horoscope to get marital happiness in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5628 Reply
      rewa

namste sir, m rewa. dob=24 march 1989
      place yavatmal, maharashtra
      time 7:55 pm
      tgere are mars and jupiter in my kundlis 8 th house,so plz let me know should i marry or not and how will be my married life and possibly when is the marriage chance.

• #5631 Reply
      TMR

Dear Rewa,

Your marital house has an average strength of 37.31% which is just a ‘passed’ grading and your overall success factor in marriage will be to that extent. It is due primarily to the poor residential strength of Mars and its placement etc.

Your marriage could take place around mid 2016 to early 2017. Your career house is much more potent and that should be your primary concern.

TMR

• #6818 Reply
      rewa

thank u sir, for your immediate rpy.
      please let me know sir, do i need to perform some pooja or remedy to diminish the effects as well as to get marry earlier and have successful married life.
      waiting for your rpy.

dob=24 march 1989
      place yavatmal, maharashtra
      time 7:55 pm

• #6820 Reply
      TMR

Read my articles “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6818 in Jupiter Mars Conjunction In My 8th House
Your information:

Cancel