Jupiter transit

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Just a..

Hi I read the blog regarding Jupiter transit. I’m Gemini ascendent. I can’t understand how will this Transit give me name fame etc . I’m a student.
      Will all the fame etc will come through family siblings etc? As third house is of siblings? I have both elder and Younger siblings.

• #10199 Reply
      Ramachandran

These are all general predictions for Gemini ascendant that is mentioned in the article. You know there are 12 zodiacal signs and the transit in Jupiter will affect more or less the same way for all Gemini born. If you want to know how it will affect individually for someone, there are quite a lot of computations to be carried out which you can understand from my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in if you care to read all the articles there.

• #10203 Reply
      Just a..

Yes sir . I get it. All Gemini ppl will have similar time. But my question is how? I’m just a undergraduate student. How will this Jupiter transit help me in name fame? Will it by my parents or siblings?

• #10204 Reply
      Ramachandran

I think you should concentrate on your studies well and fame and name will automatically come to you at the appropriate time. This Jupiter transit has nothing to do with it. And do not worry too much of whatever is written in articles of a very general nature. Astrology is too deep a subject which you may not be able to fully comprehend now.

• #10205 Reply
      just a..

sir my terms with my family is not good these. Should I hope for some improvement after this transit?

• #10207 Reply
      TMR

That could be possible.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10199 in Jupiter transit
Your information:

Cancel