JVs Rao Ji, Navneet Ji

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Health issue

I am a female

recently I am facing frequent pain in lower abdomen which goes to legs Dr are not able to diagonise they are saying it might be due to muscle pain.

I want to know according to kundli does my chart shows any major health problem
      15.03.1990, 11.50 a.m, agra

• #27343 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      YOur lagna is Midhuna.
      Eighth house is occupied by very bad planets,kuja and rahu.
      YOu can be cured by leaf juice therapy in 40 days.
      Please see in google-kumrao99 holistic healing.
      [email protected]

• #27345 Reply
      P

P is just my first letter. My name is prashant sharma (father). I give my details 24-12-1986 3:25AM,delhi. Please tell My baby daughter born on 6.6.2017 12:27Pm Delhi. Please tell her name alphabet or kundli. Please suggest some name which good for her. Hows lucky for me. And tell her first name alphabet

• #27349 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear prashant sharma,
      Your baby’s lagna is Simha and star is Swati. The planet which supports the native is Jupiter aspected by Mercury and Sun which gives all gains. Hence it is advised to select the name connected to Jupiter like Lakshmi Narasimha.

Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #27361 Reply
      JVS RAO

madam (reg health issue),
      You are running Saturn dasa and Saturn Bhukti upto 29-03-2018.
      Saturn is in 8th bhava in the sign Dhanus (Thighs in zodiac). But Saturn is in the star of Sun (signifies Femur, arteries) in 10th in Meena (watery sign – Feet in Zodiac) and sub of Rahu in 8th bhava in Makara (sign of knee) conjoined with Venus (lord of 12th) and Mars (lord of 6th).
      The above factors are signifying your sickness in the lower parts giving pains. As Saturn is involved, diagnosis would be late. I hope there would be blockages in the veins.
      Mercury bhukti starts from 29-03-2018. You will get complete relief in this period. You have to wait till then.
      May God give you speedy recovery.
      JVS Rao

• #27369 Reply
      Health issue

are there chances of any reproductive problem as well

• #27382 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Eighth house represents reproductive region.
      Yes,problems in reproduction are also possible.
      [email protected]

• #27393 Reply
      Health issue

Rao Sir, Navneet Sir please guide

• #27409 Reply
      Health issue

JVS Rao sir plz guide

• #27437 Reply
      Health issue

JVS Rao Sir

• #27444 Reply
      TMR

You could take treatment for Varicose Veins too by initially going to an Ayurvedic Doctor and confirm the disease. Your weak Mercury coupled with Moon as per Medical Astrology could lead you to acute varicose veins problem coupled with osteoporosis

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27382 in JVs Rao Ji, Navneet Ji
Your information:

Cancel