JVS Rao please help me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anu

Sir I am not happy in my married life. My husband and mother in law blames a lot for each and everything. I am fed of this life. Even I am right in certain issues but they try to prove it to me wrong. Will I be sustain and keep happy in this marriage or there is any divorce in this marriage. Please help me and give your guidance. I am worried a lot and depressed about it.
      DOB – 22/04/1989
      TOB – 12.45 AM
      Place – Gadag. Karnataka

Thank you Sir

• #27175 Reply
      J V S Rao

madam,
      You have experienced the 7-1/2 years Saturn effect till Feb 2017. Again you will experience the same effect from 22nd June 2017 to Oct 2017. There is no chance for divorce or seperation from your family.
      Your husband is under the influence of Jupiter and he likes discipline. If any small mistake he finds he shouts at you. But he is not a harmful person. Pls try to understand his feelings.
      Your lagna sublord Saturn is in 12th and aspecting Moon with 3rd aspect. There would be disappointments as you have to do overwork or number of times the same work. Hence the vexation would be there. You have affection towards your husband.
      You pray lord Kartikeyan and read “AADITYA HRUDAYAM” daily as many times as you can. Then offer honey to the GODS with a feeling that your husband and mother-in-law are favour to you and consume it. all the problems would be set right slowly. You will find the happy moments from Aug 2017.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: JVS Rao please help me
Your information: