3:00 am
      karwar,Karnataka
      sir mine all planet r malefic except sun and Jupiter
      how mine future will be
      is mine future will be like a hell..??
      and
      thr is vish yog in 6th house
      is any dangerous for me..??
      I read in web that vish yog in 6th house give dangerous disease…is it right..
      pls help

• #28557 Reply
      TMR

Whatever you think about your horoscope are all not right. You have an average horoscope. Nothing to worry. Read my blog for more details.

• #28640 Reply
      J V S RAO

dear Praveen
      You also aware that No human is good or bad, but both. If anyone favors, he is good, if the same can not do favor hen he is bad. Likewise a planet gives good in one matter, at the same time it will be bad to another. Ex: 9th house is for father and 10th house is for profession. If a planet gives a job (10th) to a person, it gives death to father (2nd from 9th). Now understand whether the planet is benefic by giving job or malefic by giving death to father. Every planet has both the qualities.
      VISH YOG: When Saturn and Moon are conjoined, it is caused. Saturn is a slow moving planet and gives perfectness to any thing. Moon is a fast moving planet and gives its effect on mind. For perfectness you hove to do either carefully or repeatedly try. Such repeated efforts otherwise called postponements would be there, causing vexation to the native.
      In your case the combination is in 6th house detrimental house to 7th (death inflicting house). So there is no life danger. If it is connected to 1 and 6 then some disease would attack according to Saturn. Here Saturn and Moon are connected to 2nd house (money matters). Hence you may go for a loan in the period of Saturn and Moon. Not now.
      In this Venus dasa, Sun bhukti you will have monetary gains. In Moon bhukti from 03-04-2018 you will get developments in your job.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

• #28685 Reply
      charvita

hi JVS rao sir,

my marriage is getting delayed i want to know when my marriage will happen .Will my marriage life will be good.do i travel and stay in abroad for some yeras.
      DOB-09/12/1989
      Time 02.05 am
      place- banglore

• #28702 Reply
      J V S RAO

charvita
      Your marriage will be fixed and performed after Sep 2017. Your married life would be good. You will abroad after marriage .
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

• #28760 Reply
      praveen

thank u jvs sir
      do any good yoga present in my horoscope. ??

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28640 in jvs rao pls help
Your information:

Cancel