wen I wil get married
      and tell me 1 letter alphabet of my spouse

• #26946 Reply
      vinayak

pls jvs rao sir

• #26947 Reply
      J V S Rao

dear vinayak
      your life partner would be beautiful, very pleasant and decent lady. She would be very intelligent and quick in actions. But she would be very stubborn and have fixed ideas. she is educated and hails from your local area.
      Chances of your marriage would be after 17-09-2017 and before 16-05-2018. If it is not there it would be in the period 18-04-2019 to 05-12-2019.
      In astrology we are not in a position to tell the first letter or name. Research has to be carried out in this direction. You can find in NADI if you go to Coimbattore.
      Good Luck.
      JVS Rao.

• #26952 Reply
      vinayak

thank u very much sir
      love or arrange marriage is thr on my horoscope
      and sir
      one astrologer tld me thr is divorce like chances..???
      is it thr…

• #26959 Reply
      vinayak

she would be from rich or poor family..??

• #26965 Reply
      TMR

Looks like you want to get married for her money and good looks and not that you want company in life. Such sort of an attitude will land you in serious trouble. Beware.

• #27047 Reply
      vinayak

jvs rao sir pls

• #27096 Reply
      vinayak

pls

• #27115 Reply
      J V S Rao

dear vinayak,
      Generally before issuing predictions we check up whether there is any affliction to the 7th house. If the sublord of 7th cusp is deposited in a dual sign or the sublord tenanted star lord in a dual sign or Mercury and the planet is connected to either 2nd or 7th or 11th houses, then second marriage is promised.
      In your case:
      7th sublord is Mercury in a fixed sign Leo. It is retrograde.
      Merc is in the star of Ketu in a dual sign Gemini (9th bhava) and in the sub of lord of 6th Jup in a fixed sign Leo.
      That Jup is in the star of Ketu in Gemini a dual sign (9th bhava) and sub of Ketu and that ketu in star of Jup who is in 10th.
      6th bhava sublord is Rahu is in the star of Venus (kalatra karaka) in 10th which not detrimental to marriage linked houses.
      12t bhava sublord is Jup is connected to 10th.
      As the conditions are not fulfilled two marriages are not indicated.
      Again 5th lord Saturn is throwing an evil aspect on Mercury pbstructing him.
      7th lord Mars is aspecting your 6th cusp from 11th cusp. It is a good feature.
      But there would be either an alliance almost in a fixed stage may be dropped or there would be differences in your family way.
      Her money is not required for a happy married life. Both of you should share your feelings to lead a happy life. For a happy life good natured wife is more worth than her richness to give you mental peace. without mental peace what is the use of millions and trillions. Pls think.
      Good Luck.
      JVS Rao

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26946 in jvs rao sir
Your information:

Cancel