JVS RAO Sir need ur Help

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      tulsi

Hello Sir

1. Please let me know specifically in 2017 whether I will get married & my would be husband working in Foreign country as I am getting lot proposal from NRI Guys?

Date of Birth – 16th November 1982
      Time – 00 :16 am
      Place – Kota Rajasthan

Thanks & Regards.

J V S Rao

As I am preoccupied with my urgent personal work, I could not reply. I will answer in a couple of days.

tulsi

Thank you so much sir ….but Please do reply once u get time your help will be very useful helpful to me .

Hoping for your reply as soon as possible .

Thanks & regards.

J V S Rao

tulsi,
      your chart says that you are a decent and disciplined lady. very intelligent and sensitive. your behaviour brings you name and fame.
      As you asked there are more chances for marriage in this year. Alliances might be coming to you since sep 2016 and in one occassion your marriage might have been over. In case it is missed, this year you can not escape. But your married life would be happy.
      The boy comes from a family already known to you. He may go abraoad. He may be employed some time, but leads an independent profession.ALL THE BEST.

tulsi

Sir

Thank u so much for your kind reply .
      Sir my Rashi is Scorpio , lagna rashi is leo & nakshatra is Vishaka charan is 4th

TMR sir said me that married life wont be good at all it will be full of thorns not at all of roses … sir is it really like that ….

After my marriage my husband wont be good towards me it means ….because i am already very late for marriage as compared to other girls .. so me & my parents r really worried .

Kindly help

Thankjs & regards ..

tulsi

Sir

Thank u so much for your kind reply .
      My Rashi is Scorpio , lagna rashi is leo & nakshatra is Vishaka charan is 4th

TMR sir said thatmy married life wont be good at all it will be full of thorns not at all of roses husband wont be good towards me is it really like that ….

I am already very late for marriage as compared to other girls .. so me & my parents r really worried .

Kindly help

Thankjs & regards ..

J V S Rao

madam,
      that is my opinion. TMR sir is elder and senior to me. Take the advice of all elders and do accordingly. I like everyone should be happy.
      Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
      JVSRAO

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘JVS RAO Sir need ur Help’ is closed to new replies.