jvs rao sir please guide

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sai

hi sir, I completed my graduation and currently searching for a job. Inspite of many efforts nothing is being fruitful. When will i get job? I also want to pursue my higher education abroad in my field of interest. plz verify my birth details and let me know by which month there are chances of job, how my career will be and will my higher education dream in abroad be fulfilled?
      sai krishna
      d.o.b : 27th january, 1995
      time : 4.05 pm
      place : visakhapatnam

• #26866 Reply
      TMR

Your dream of studies abroad is unlikely to be fulfilled. You career house is also weak. Perhaps it might be better for you to do something on your own in your field of expertise. Chances of making profit in business is there. Overall the horoscope is not very potent. You will have debts and enemies to put spokes in your life.

• #26867 Reply
      J V S RAO

dear sai krishna
      your idea for higher study is possible only after july 2017. There are only feeble chances. but after 14-11-2019 you will go abroad with great difficulties and complete your studies. your field of interest is chemical engg or mechanical engg the subject connected to water or boilers.
      you may join into a job after 24-12-2017 in Merc period. even you enter into a job you will not continue there for a long period. you will have your individual profession.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #26901 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is Midhuna.
      Your horoscope shows that almost all planets are
      in sixth and eighth houses.
      For your information,sixth house and eighth house are
      bad houses in horoscope.
      So,you will face many problems in life,whether it is
      job,education or business.
      ONe good thing in your horoscope is Kuja is in third house.
      It gives you good courage to face any situation.
      [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26866 in jvs rao sir please guide
Your information:

Cancel