JVS Rao Sir Please

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Selvi

Sir, My husband is very good son, father, brother, friend and good employee in his life but there is no good understanding and trust in our married life. He is very good at heart to everyone but towards his wife, he is unemotional and dettached. There is frequent quarrel and disputes on and off. He is under control of his mother and will not think from his own mind. Please guide me his astro prediction in this regard and remedies to be followed to save my marriage
      DOB – 05.03.1980
      TOB – 10.40 PM
      POB – Margao, Goa

• #27402 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear selvi,
      Pls pray to the family of “LORD SIVA, PARVATI WITH KARTIKEYA AND VINAYAKA” daily as much as you can. Offer honey to them keeping in your mind that there is conjugal bliss between you. How sincere you do, the result would be so fast.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #27404 Reply
      Selvi

Sir thank you for your reply but why my husband is harsh towards me. How is our marriage house according to his birth details. He is good to everyone but not me. It worries to me lot. Please look into it and guide me. I pray as suggested.

• #27408 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear madam selvi,
      This analysis is in KP method. It may confuse you.
      Your 7th cusp (house of legal bondage) sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in 10th house (Leo) in the star of Ketu and sub of Mars. Rahu is conjoined with Mars lord of 7th and Jupiter lord of 6th. As a Node Rahu is powerful to give the results than Jupiter and Mars. Venus is also in the star of Ketu and sub of Mars. It is treated as conjunction with Rahu. So Rahu has to give the results of 6th,7th,8th and 10th results. 6th house is for disharmony. But 6th house sublord Sun is in 5th. Sun is in the star of Jupiter in 6th and sub of Saturn in 11th and Saturn in Sun star in 5th.
      Even though there is disharmony, GOD has given you to live with him through SUN.
      You have to face all these effects. 5th and 11th – happiness with the family. 6th – disharmony, disturbances 7th – legal bondage 8th – tensions, sudden events, act of sex 10th – reputation.
      Again Sade sati is over in Feb 2017. But Sade-sati effect will be there for 4 months from June – Oct 2017.
      This is a life time phenomenon. You have to make up your mind. As SUN IS GIVING 5TH & 11TH HOUSE RESULTS, READ “AADITYAHRUDAYAM” daily and offer honey THIS IS MORE USEFUL. TO MITIGATE SATURN EFFECT I SUGGESTED LORD SIVA – SATURN , PARVATI – MOON, KARTIKEYAN – MARS, GANAPATI – KETU. (YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AADITYAHRUDAYAM IN GOOGLE, IT IS ALSO USEFUL FOR VICTORY OVER ENEMIES)
      GOOD LUCK
      JVS Rao.

• #27421 Reply
      Selvi

Sir do i have to do honey abhishekam to God idols OR offering as prasadam and consume it myself for marital bliss. Please clarify my doubt in this regard.

• #27428 Reply
      TMR

Consuming yourself will be the best thing to do since idols will not consume them. If nothing is done, you will invite a swarm of insects and ants around the idol too which will be disturbing to you. So I suggest you eat it with pleasure all along thinking about what you wish for.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27408 in JVS Rao Sir Please
Your information:

Cancel