Karmic debt

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Astrology

Can u pls tell how to find karmic debt?
      Is by the placement of rahu or ketu in chart?
      I’ve rahu in 4th house saggi and ketu 10th in Gemini.
      In navmasa its ketu in 9th in pieses and rahu in 3rd in Virgo.
      Pls tell something about my debt and how to remove it?

• #13010 Reply
      Astrology

?

• #13014 Reply
      Astrology

Reply me also

• #13021 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is believed that effects of past life is carried into current life. It is believed that we carry karmic memories in out subconscious mind and these very memories dictate our current life efforts.

The Karmic planets in the natal chart are Rahu / Ketu and their placement indicates your past debts. Placement of Saturn represents the area of life where we have to learn. Not all from the past life is bad and Jupiter holds for you your talents and rewards in the present life.

The nodes or Rahu / Ketu emphasis is on what you missed in the past and need to work on. These tell you what you should be concerned about in this life. As you say that your Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu in 10th house, in your past life because of your materialistic desires you have ignored your life partner, family comforts, and even your connect with the Almighty God. Therefore in this life it is important that you give importance to family and life partner. You need to restrain yourself materially and also emotionally. You need to nurture and focus on domestic life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13014 in Karmic debt
Your information:

Cancel