Keeping positive even though life is upside down

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Saikumar

Dear Sir, I strongly believe in cosmic powers so do astrology but I am too novice about astrology. I have had every troubled childhood, not good with my studies, taught when I reach adulthood I may lead a better life. While in College also didn’t make difference, have seen the financial hardship of my parents. Never had a good career options due to lack of funds . Had to do some odd jobs in my life .Migrated to foreign country even then my bad times still followed. I am straight forward person believing in ethics. But these values never give me anything except for sorrow. I am married and very happy with my life with my wife as she is wonderful understanding partner and adjust with the circumstances we are in even though We are in trouble like been unemployed in a foreign country though not fault of mine. Had my business which ran successfully for couple of years and then all of sudden had to close it down. Sir when would I start living a magnificent life, when would this cosmic energy bless me? It’s been 5 years we still couldn’t conceive a Clild.

Request you to please examine my details in dept and would appreciate your honest reply.
      My details
      Date of Birth: 14 Nov 1982 birth time: 3.20am location : Hyderabad Telengana

• #37280 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please post the birth details of your wife and also give your marriage date.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37749 Reply
      Sai

Sorry of the late reply Sir, did not know if my post was posted here earlier, my wife DOB 21 March 1990, Time : 10:50, place of Birth : Kollam (Kerala). Our marriage date is 18 August 2012.

• #37768 Reply
      TMR

I have sent you an email the reason for your predicaments since it not possible to post it here due to formatting problems of the site.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37749 in Keeping positive even though life is upside down
Your information:

Cancel