ketu antardasha

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rita

Dear guruji. Please tell me the effects of ketu antardasha that has commenced from feb 2014. Also as far as i know i am in the last phase of my sade sati which will get over by nov 2014. How is time after nov 2014?
      Dob-31/7/1957, Tob- 9:35 am, Pob-Mumbai,lagna-leo, rasi-virgo
      thanks
      Rita

• #2206 Reply
      TMR

You have nothing to worry on account of Sade Sati since Saturn is a very powerful benefic in your horoscope and this business of Sade Sati is in fact a myth or misconception in Astrology. Do read my article on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ titled “Myth and misconceptions in Astrology”.

Regarding Kethu’s sub period this could be a bit uneasy for you mainly on account of possible arthritic or problems connected with your thighs and legs. And the ensuing Venus sub period thereafter also is not very good as far as health problems are concerned. However the strong Saturn being lord of the running dasa could help you a lot in alleviating most of your problems.

Do let me have your feedback. Perhaps I could suggest some practical remedies.

• #2210 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

In your Birth chart Retrograde Saturn is in 4th house and Saturn is Retrograde these days in the transit. Strong Saturn effect will be there during this period. You are in the last dhaiyya of Saturns Sade satti which will end in November 2014. Also Saturn is in the Anuradha nakshtra ruled by Saturn. recite Saturn Mantra OM PARAAM PREEM PRAUM SAH SHANISHCHARYA NAMAHA 108 times daily.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2210 in ketu antardasha
Your information:

Cancel