ketu antardasha

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ankit

Dear sir, please tell me the effects of ketu antardasha from july 2014.

Dob-25/3/1985, Tob- 10:02 am, Pob- New Delhi.Rasi-mesha, lagna-vrishabh.

Would really appreciate your reply.

regards

• #2184 Reply
      TMR

Kethu Antardas in Mars Mahadasa will be very good for you and you will be able to do things which makes others happy and thus earn their blessings and through them God’s blessings too.

• #2207 Reply
      ankit

Thanks a lot sir for answering my question.Sir ketu antar last’s only 5 months.I would really appreciate if you could also tell me about the effects of venus antardasha from dec 2014.

Birth details again are:Dob-25/3/1985, Tob- 10:02 am, Pob- New Delhi
      regards

• #2208 Reply
      TMR

Do use paid services for repeated questions. You can email me [email protected]

• #3451 Reply
      wiyaya

Dear sir,
      I would like to know the effect of ketu antardasha in guru mahadasha. Will it be going to be good or bad?

Thank you,
      Regards

• #3454 Reply
      TMR

Effects of Antar Dasha of Ketu the Maha Dasha of Jupiter

There is a possibility of loss of position, wandering and instability.

There may be disagreement with relatives, sons and brothers may suffer and public opinion may be opposing .

Elders may suffer due to conflicts, the king’s anger and loss of wealth and ailments may prevail.

There may be fear of injury, harm due to servants and mental agony.

Moderate enjoyment, moderate gain of wealth, coarse food or food given by others food given at the time of death ceremonies and acquisition of wealth though undesirable means.

Effects like loss of wealth by the wrath of the king, imprisonment, diseases, loss of physical strength, antagonism with father and brother and mental agony.

Acquisition of a palanquin ( motor car), elephants, etc. beneficence of the king success in the desired spheres, profit in business, increase in the number of cattle, gain of wealth, clothes etc., from a Yavana King (Muslim dignitary).

There will be physical distress.

• #24970 Reply
      Sudheer

My name is Sudheer running Saturn MD ketu ad hhealth problem

• #24974 Reply
      TMR

Sorry with your available information, astrology cannot be of help to you. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2184 in ketu antardasha
Your information:

Cancel