Ketu in navamsa lagna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rashi

Hello
      I have ketu in navamsa lagna
      And navamsa lagna lord is debilitated

Does this mean I have denial of marriage
      Or guaranteed divorce and I shouldn’t even try to get married?

Dec 29 91
      Brampton, Canada
      6:29 am

• #27092 Reply
      J V S Rao

rashi,
      as per KP analysis 7th cusp sublord Mars is connected to Saturn in 2nd bhava in a movable sign. Hence marriage is promised. There would not be any divorce or dual marriages. As Mars is in lagna with sun in scorpio, you will not follow others’ advice, you will follow as per your will. The boy comes from your local area only.

Saturn is aspecting the 7th cusp. Hence marriage will be delayed. As moon is having aspect from 2nd bhava significtor Saturn, there would be delays and postponements.
      Marriage would be in Jupiter dasa Ketu bhukti i.e from 28-01-2020 to 03-01-2021.

• #35502 Reply
        rajesh

Dear Sir,
        Name Rajesh
        DOB :28.08.21988 Time 2.25 pm
        Place of Birth GADAG India
        Sir,
        Please let me know through mail my astro i have ketu in 7th house in Navamsa chart. Will that affect my marriage life.

• #27098 Reply
      Rashi

Sorry I think u have wrong horoscope

I have mars mercury and Venus in lagna of Scorpio

Dec 29 91
      6:29
      Brampton

• #35501 Reply
        rajesh

Dear Sir,

Name Rajesh
        DOB :28.08.21988 Time 2.25 pm
        Place of Birth GADAG India

Sir,
        Please let me know through mail my astro i have ketu in 7th house in Navamsa chart. Will that affect my marriage life.

• #27101 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The analysis of Mr. Rao is based upon KP astrology. You have not indicated your gender.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #27104 Reply
      J V S Rao

I have cast your horoscope correctly for your place Brampton. In KP astrology, house division is done as per Placidus system whereas in traditional astrology the houses are in equal house division. In traditional system, they allot one sign to each pada in a Nakshatra. Here the Nakshatra is divided according to Vimshottari (Ketu 7years Venus 20 years etc). The reading of horoscope in both ways is as per sage Parashara.
      In your case Mars is in deg 28-17′-23″ as lagna cusp is deg 23-39′ in Scorpio. Mercury is in deg 21-30′ and XII cusp fell in deg 5-2′-8″ and hence Mercury is in XII bhava. Venus is in scorpio only at deg 3-45′-10″ before the XII cusp deg 5-2′-8″. Even though they are in the same rasi scorpio but bhavas are different. Pls notice Mars in lagna bhava, Mercury is in XII bhava and venus in XI bhava. Planets give their results only as per the bhava they occupy as per nature of Rasis.
      The traditional astrologers will take the three planets in the same sign and offer the results as if the planets are in Lagna. There would be failure. It is not their fault. The system of division is the cause for failure.
      You asked about your marriage and position of Ketu in Navamsa lagna. Navamsa is used to know the strength of a planet to give a result. Here the sublords of respective cusps have to be read. That is why, i have mentioned my analysis is as per KP.
      If you have interest, download the software in kpstarone.com and verify your chart.
      As I do not like the denial of marriage or divorce etc to the upcoming young people like you who have very good life to enjoy, I analysed your chart and clarified your doubt. Pls don’t get confusion. These details are given for your knowledge and take astrology as a guidance as I have seen some retired people spoiled their money and life for the sake of their children depending on some astrologers. That’s why I have advised you. Pls Don’t depend on it.
      May Gpd bless you dear child.
      JVS Rao

• #27106 Reply
      J V S Rao

Rashi,
      You have come to a right person Mr.Navaneet Khanna ji. He will guide you properly. My due respects to him.
      JVS Rao

• #27126 Reply
      Rashi

Thanks you for clarifying. I was not familiar with the kp system that’s why I asked. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to doubt anyone’s knowledge.

Thanks you for reading my chart and thank you for the good news

Thanks to both of you
      Ps: I am a female

• #27131 Reply
      Ramachandran

In your horoscope the 7th house and the 12th houses are the weakest and this indicates a poor marital bliss. You will be well advised not to venture into married life particularly because your pleasures in bed will be very deplorable. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details on how to evaluate a horoscope.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27126 in Ketu in navamsa lagna
Your information:

Cancel