Khanna Sir pls guide me.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      AJ

Namasty sir Ji.
      I’m writing this again for my daughter’s marriage. Got little disturbed with the response previous recieved here. So asking again.When is her marriage possible?
      We wish to get her married by early 2018.
      But being highly choosy its bit difficult to look groom for her and its not her fault we as a parent are selective too since we know her nature.
      Will she get the suitable match for her? And at max when will she get Married?

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am Kanpur, UP

• #22440 Reply
      AJ

Please guide me.

• #22509 Reply
      AJ

Pls answer.

• #22513 Reply
      TMR

She should have got married in the Jupiter sub period of Rahu Mahadasa because that was the most potent time for her marriage. Now that as you say it has not happened the next chance will be there during her Venus sub period starting May 2019. But as per astrological axioms Marriage has a different definition which you can read in my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Many marriages selected by parents knowing their daughters well have failed miserably in the past and even in the present. Girls are no more under the influence of parents in choosing their partners since they are all very educated and independent in all respects. And if you wish to have a scientific evaluation of her horoscope you can come through paid consultations which will give you the strength, nature of planets and their influence on all the houses in a horoscope and the potency of the periods and sub periods. A sample of such a report is there on my blog.

And on a free forum you cannot insist on replies from specific astrologers since we are all busy persons and do this free exercise only in our spare time and you cannot dictate terms.

• #22527 Reply
      Vandana

Hello Sir,

Can you please tell me when I will be getting married . Will it be arrange or love marriage , how my marriage life would be ?

DOB – 21-10-1986
      Time – 13:00
      Place – Delhi

Awaiting for reply.

Regards,
      vandana

• #22528 Reply
      Tripti

Tmr Ji. Reason for asking again for navigation could be his predictions coming true which no other astrologer here must be giving. Rather than saying anything u should understand a father’s feeling.
      Sorry to bug in between.

• #22530 Reply
      TMR

I am a father or two children and grandfather of 3 children the eldest of which is 22 years. I know what a father’s feelings are and what a grand father’s feelings are which you can never get in your life. If you do not like our answers, you are welcome to keep away from this site.

• #22531 Reply
      TMR

Dear Vandana ji,

Posting in between others post will not receive our attention. You have Moon, Mars and Saturn very weak in your horoscope due to poor residential strength. And Sun is highly malefic too. So your life will be fluctuating between good and bad more than half your life time. However you are likely to get married in 2019 March or around in a few months. Obviously you will marry someone who is not a stranger to you. Perhaps he will come and propose to you. Wait till then.

• #22739 Reply
      Vandana

Thank you so much uncle !!

Apologies for using different thread for my query .

In you reply you have mentioned that ” However you are likely to get married in 2019 March or around in a few months.”

Around in few months mean in this year or the months around March 2019 .

Please clarify .

Thanks in Advance 🙂

• #22740 Reply
      TMR

In the few months around March 2019. Now don’t ask how few is few!!!

• #22742 Reply
      AJ

Khanna sir pls guide me…. Thank you for opening my query…
      Namasty sir Ji.
      I’m writing this again for my daughter’s marriage. Got little disturbed with the response previous recieved here. So asking again.When is her marriage possible?
      We wish to get her married by early 2018.
      But being highly choosy its bit difficult to look groom for her and its not her fault we as a parent are selective too since we know her nature.
      Will she get the suitable match for her? And at max when will she get Married?

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am Kanpur, UP

• #22780 Reply
      AJ

Khanna sir. Pl.

• #22806 Reply
      AJ

Sir……………………. …

• #22839 Reply
      AJ

??.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22513 in Khanna Sir pls guide me.
Your information:

Cancel