Kindly advise..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom

Dear learned Astro friends,

I’m going through stressful times since the past couple of months. I have a new Job, but sometimes I have some negative feelings about it. I love the job and am giving it my 100%, yet sometimes I feel worried that I will lose it, etc.

My Question is would I be working at this new job atleast for a year or so? Or does it look bad for me?

Secondly, is there any chance that a love from my past would return to me? I had a relationship last year and she broke up with me in December. She is a geminian, born on June 18th 1984 (Kazakhstan, time of birth is unknown).

My birth details are as follows-

D.O.B: 03.JULY.1983
      TIME : 14.45 PM (OMAN TIME—-> GMT + 4 Hrs.)
      PLACE – MUSCAT, OMAN.

Hope somebody would take some time to read the chart.

regards,
      Tom

• #16176 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period till September 2017 is not very good on the career front. I mean to say that the mahadasha of Venus and antardasha of Rahu is going on and this will not let you focus and concentrate. You will feel easily frustrated. It is better you stay on this job for some time and do not switch jobs. Stability is certainly there after this period. Love house is ruled by Saturn, Saturn is retrograde in your natal chart. Incidentally Saturn is presently retrograde as well in transit and therefore if you approach her and try to make up for past problems, certainly things can change for the better.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #16184 Reply
      Tom

Dear Navneet,
      Firstly thank you for your analysis. Unfortunately they let me go at the job. I was in my probationary period and the chief decided to let me go without even giving me any warning. I put in a lot of extra hours at the job, and really was sincere about it. But in the end, they didn’t want me anymore. I was even in the process of moving there, but now everything is messed up.
      Now I’ve to look for a new one all over again. It’s not quite easy either, to get a new one.. probably would have to settle for something that I’m not entirely interested in. But anyways, have to do what needs to be done.
      And I wish I had my love by my side.. Times like these are when we need that somebody. Hopefully the universe wouldn’t be too tough on me with that aspect, and would at least sort out that issue. I’m trying to sort it out with her since a month or so now, but she seems to be really angry at me, no matter what I say. Hopefully she’ll relax a bit and would come back.
      Thanks again,
      Tom.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #16184 in Kindly advise..
Your information:

Cancel