Kindly help me in giving future spouse description

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sona

Kindly give me a good description from my charts about my future life partner.

I am a female of marriageable age, but have yet to find anyone. Any assistance in description ( career, will it be within my caste, etc?) as well as any info about timing of meeting someone/marriage would be much appreciated.

DOB- January 26, 1990, 00:47AM ( 12:47am), Washington,DC USA

• #26005 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot provide the vital statistics of your potential husband nor anything of sort requested by you. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will enlighten you the scope of astrology.

• #26008 Reply
      Sona

Could you please provide info on the possible timing of my marriage?

• #26009 Reply
      TMR

Marriage and a family life is possible by end 2020 though technically you could be married even before that. Read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #26019 Reply
      J V S Rao

As per KP astrology, you will marry a boy coming from your local area or a short distance. He will have pleasant manners. Your marriage would be in the second half of this year.

• #26032 Reply
      Sona

JVS Rao-ji, this is very very helpful. thanks so much. if you are able to provide any additional information, i would much appreciate it. thank you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26032 in Kindly help me in giving future spouse description
Your information:

Cancel