Kindly help me in giving future spouse description

Tagged: 

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Nayan (not real)

Kindly give me a good description from my birth chart about my future life partner. It will be very helpful for me to find if it matches the person in my mind.

My proposal got spoiled just before days of tieing knot, I really want the same engaged man in my life again. Is their any chance of reunion next year? When will I surely get married. Also I want to settle abroad, any such strong chance in my chart.

04 August 198, 08:43 am, Kottayam, Kerala.

Nayan (not real)

Kindly give me a good description from my birth chart about my future life partner. It will be very helpful for me to find if it matches the person in my mind.
      My proposal got spoiled just before days of tieing knot, I really want the same engaged man in my life again. Is their any chance of reunion next year? When will I surely get married. Also I want to settle abroad, any such strong chance in my chart.
      04 August 1982, 08:43 am, Kottayam, Kerala.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Nayan,

Thanks for posting your question on astrologymag.com

as your 7th house is ruled by Saturn, the life partner will be older than you. Saturn being a planet of disipline and hard work, those features will be very visible in your spouse. Saturn is dark in colour so you can expect your life partner to be weatest to dark complexion. As Jupiter aspects the 7th house your spouse will be fond of family traditions, will be highly cultured and proud of his roots.

As Saturn the lord of 7th is in an inimical distance , problems in marital life were indicated. In a way it is better that the proposal got broke now then later, because it has to break once as per your charts.

Strong Marriage Yoga is going on chances of marriage are very strong before March 2015. The second half of 2014 is likely to bring you desired results.

Doing the following remedies will help.

1. Recite Mantra Om Bhraam Breem Braum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.
      2. Keep fast on Thursdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nayan (not real)

Sir,
      Thanks for your support and help. As you mentioned my partner is older than me I doubt you felt my name as a male. Am a female. Hope the predictions are same if male or female. Is it possible to study my spouse career from my natal chart or navamsa chart. I really wanted a tall spouse as am also having good height. Also help me to know if my marriage will be with a known person or love marriage or totally arranged marriage. I got some predictions before it may be with a known person hence I asked. Also any possibility I will move abroad as soon as my marriage.

Due to the shock I got from my last proposal spoiled issues am very scared. I am afraid again if some issues will happen to my marriage. Will I get a good married life and a good husband.

Thanks a lot for your time and patience for my reading.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi ,

The above predictions are taking into consideration a horoscope of a female. As Saturn is the 7th lord the partner will be older or atleast look older and mature than its true age.
      What I can see from your horoscope you have a habit of blamming yourself for all the misfortune in your life. Yours horoscope says that. You have Kemdrum dosha , and you get too negative at times. Keep things to yourself and have been having many sleepless nights recently. Stay happy, only then good things will come your way. Chances of arrange marriage are much stronger. You will go abroad certainly as your Lagnesh is in 12th house but be well settled in India only.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nayan (not real)

Yes sir,
      Everything is going negative and all because I got a bad natal chart. What to say. I really want everything to go good but nothing is helping me. As you say I am going through sleepless nights. I wanted to end this all soon, as I have never undergone anything of such in my life. Esp this year was the most horrible one. May I know why you said I should get well settled in India only, any issues if I move abroad, will I get well settled if I go abroad.

Smrithi

Dear Sir,

4th August 1982, 08:34 am, Chengannur, Kerala.
      Am unmarried female.
      May I know about my future husband. His career, looks, character etc. Will he be of good height? Will he be employed abroad.

Thanks for your time.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Smiriti Ji,

Looking at your horoscope details related to marriage. Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and its placed in the inimical distance which is the 6/8 distance. Delay in marriage is certain as Saturn is likely to bring delays in desired results. Jupiter aspects the 7th house of marriage and so there is a delay but not denial of marriage. Marriage chances are strong through your relatives, who will help you in your efforts for finding a good husband. The person will be dark in complexion , look mature than is age, be healthy and the name should be with D, H, M, N, R, S alphabets. Yours chances of settlement are in India only through you may visit overseas for short durations.

You are in the Rahu mahadasha and antardasha of Venus till September 2014. Strong period for marriage is going on and you should put in your best efforts and surely you will get desired results.

Do the following remedies.

1. Recite Shani Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanisharaye Namaha 108 times.
      2. Recite Rahu mantra Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.
      3. Keep fast on Mondays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna

Smrithi

Sir,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I am confused now. My Family astrologer said my marriage takes place from mid of this year to next mid year because of jupiter transits in cancer. Kindly help me out. Sir, sorry to say My relatives are not good and supportive.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Marriage yoga is certainly going on and certainly chances of marriage are very much now than later. You should keep looking at proposals more and surely your efforts will be rewarded. By relatives I mean your blood relations.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Smrithi

Sir,
      Thanks for our response. I need to clarify something you mentioned about the name. I seen you mentioned starting letter of my future husband name should be with D, H, M, N, R, S alphabets. Did you mean I should only select man with this name or I will get a man starting with this letter.

Thanks.
      Smrithi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope more alliance chances are with the person whose name starts with the alphabets as given above.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Smrithi

Thanks Navneet Sir. Best Wishes for your forum.

Nikita

Hi Sir,

DOB- 23rd oct 1990
      Time- 11.20 pm
      Place- Meerut, U.P

Sir, Please tell me about my love life and characteristics of my spouse. I love a person, we were in a relationship for 2nd half years. But now there are lot of differences, we are not even on talking terms. Are there any chances of reunion.
      If required i can share guy’s details as well.

Please help me out by what period will my love life be back on track.

Thanks a lot sir

Thanks

Boney Upadhyay

Hi,

My D.O.B – 18/08/1994
      Place – Ahmedabad,Gujarat
      Time – 8:55 AM

Currently,I am pursuing Btech in computer engineering(1st year),but i am not satisfied with my life…
      I am having 3 questions:
      1) I am planning to study my btech in abroad… what should i do?
      Is it a right decision of mine?

2) Is there any chances of mine in film industry or modelling??

3) What is the purpose of my life?? What should i do to get the maximum output from my life???

Thanks in advance…

Santonu

Dear Sir,
      Can you reveal me something about my would be wife?

My birth details are:
      28 March 1986
      8:40 PM
      Comilla,Bangladesh

Regards,
      Santonu

devika

my dob is 6 april 1989.time 3.50pm.quilon.my lovers dob is 20 september 1988 time 5.15 am trivandrum.is this marriage possible?

TMR

Please come through Paid Consultation to get a compatibility report between the two horoscopes after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

smita pawar

Hello sir, I want to know all about my future husband such as his looks, complexion, profession, marriage direction, etc. Dob is 25 jan 1977, 6.45am virar(maharashtra)

TMR

Astrology cannot predict such things as you have asked. You have some mistaken notion about the capabilities of astrology as a predictive science. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to have some better insight into astrology. If you want I can say that he will be very handsome, white in colour and will hold a high position and he will find it difficult to even leave your proximity to go to office or anywhere outside. And needless to say he will even be prepared to die for fulfilling your wishes.

tanvi

I want to know all about my future husband like his profession, appearance, nature and married life.. Pls help me .
      my details. 13 may 1987
      Time- 11:00 am
      Place. Bharatpur (Rajasthan)

TMR

Your future spouse will look very handsome who loves you very much and will give you all the pleasures in life including children and lot of gifts and money for you to play around with. Regarding profession he will be in one such profession where he will earn more than what he deserves.

Swati

Dear sir,
      Plz tell me about when will my marriage take place and the profession of my future husband.
      My details are date 25-08-1991
      time 5:am
      place baghpat up

TMR

You want the photograph of your future husband and his mobile number as also his other details. Are you so ignorant that no science in this world can give you the answer to your question. Listen to Man ki bat from our PM weekly.

purva

Sir i want to know the profession of my spouse as well as about his phisique and nature. And when will i marry??

TMR

If it were possible to predict in such details, we would have given you the name and address of your spouse and even include a photograph so that you can go and knock at the door and show this reply. Astrology can only give you a blueprint of your life never in the name of specific predictions. Future can never be predicted using any science.

Deepak

Purva be realistic as Mr. TMR mentioned vs being superstitious and such predictions are indeed not possible (anybody who gives them is probably misleading you).

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Priya

When will i get married?
      How will be my spouseu?
      Name- priya
      4.47 am
      Theni, Tamilnadu

Mythili

Sir
      Dob 12.5.89
      Tob 1.30pm vaniyambadi tn. female
      I would like to know my future partner’s physical look, nature,character and profession of partner…?
      How will be my married life?
      And also tell me about my career?

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Kindly help me in giving future spouse description’ is closed to new replies.