Kuja Dosham(Mangal Dosha) – Marriage delayed, can I marry a divorcee?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lakshmi

Respected Astrologers,

Namaste!

My marriage is delayed. Am close to 32 yrs of age now and my parents are nearing their 70s.
      Being a girl , am subjected to many questions in my workplace, friends and society.
      I feel very depressed as to why is this(delayed marriage settlement in life) has happened to me.

People say, this delay is due to mangal dosha.
      Some people say that I have crossed 30 yrs of age and this dosha doesnt effect me any longer.

Recently I got a marriage proposal from a divorce but they too are worried with the mangal dosha on my chart.

Could you please tell me when I will get married and settled in life?

My details :

DOB : 15-01-1985
      POB : Chennai
      TOB : 21:15 PM

Thank You !

• #19133 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Lakshmi, your horoscope is not good on the marriage front. You not only have Mangal issues, but there are other problems with your horoscope which are not letting your marriage to take place. You do get proposals and even you try but things get cancelled or do not work out at that level. You need to understand your horoscope in details related to marriage. I suggest you take a paid analysis for a detailed analysis on your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19138 Reply
      Lakshmi

Thank You for the response Sir.

Could you please explain what benefits I would get if I go for paid service? Also, how do I avail it , what is the duration in which the analysis /details of my horoscope will be generated?

• #19141 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You will get a detailed Horoscope analysis of your marriage. For example if marriage is there or not there. Timing of marriage, name alphabet of your husband. If love marriage or arrange marriage is there. Doshas which are blocking your marriage. Remedies for having early marriage. Nature and personality of your spouse.

Im sure there will be many more information on your marital life.

For payment you can make a bank deposit or purchase from below

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19195 Reply
      Lakshmi

Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

After paying paid services, can I ask any number of questions? Also, can I consult via phone?

• #19196 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hello Lakshmi,

You can ask any number of question through Paid consultation and Yes phone consultation is included.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19141 in Kuja Dosham(Mangal Dosha) – Marriage delayed, can I marry a divorcee?
Your information:

Cancel