kundali check

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      mehak

Navneet khanna ji,
      Pls tell me my mukhya grah and ishta dev and if my mukhya grah is in good or bad position in my chart.

19-09-1990
      3:31 pm
      Calcutta
      Female

• #2394 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Mehak,

Happy Holi to you. Please note that your Isht Dev is Venus. It is also the Yogakarka planet in your horoscope as it is the owner of the 5th and the 10th house. 5th house is also the house of education and 5th lord is in the 8th house which is the house of research. 5th house is also the house of intelligence. It indicates how deep research oriented mind. Making you very logical and research oriented. You like to dig deep into everything you do. Such natives go into deep analysis of every step they take. Jupiter is 12th lord and debilitated in the 7th house hence marriage front does not seem promising and you need to be extra careful when doing an alliance. Jupiter also is with Ketu forming the Guru Chandal dosha. You are in the Mahadasha of Rahu doing the Rahu remedies will being you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #2405 Reply
      mehak

Thank you…………but i couldnt get my ishta dev………isnt ishta dev supposed to be a God or it can be a planet?

• #2409 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It seems i’m still under the influence of Holi 🙂 as 5th house is ruled by Venus your Isht is Lord Vishnu.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #2434 Reply
      mehak

dear TMR sir,
      isnt the ishta dev(Lord vishnu) mentioned above correct?

• #2492 Reply
      bhupesh saxena

respected sir,
      unlike others I have never tried getting my future details by going to several people(even pure one’s)as I have always believed that god is always with us all and always does good to all,and if the god is with us then why fear when he is here,but we should try doing our bit with utmost honesty.today just surfing the net I came across your post and thought to enquire a bit not for my own sake but because to respect this holy science and to confirm happiness for all around me and rectify my mistakes.i wish to know about my overall personality and my overall life standing.i’m into construction and interior business and wish to expand a lot.if possible we’ll meet sometime I reside in new delhi.my details

bhupesh saxena 11 july 1984 time- 21:20 (9:20pm)delhi india

• #2493 Reply
      TMR

If you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, do come through Premium services.

• #3525 Reply
      Anurag Maurya

Dear Sir,

Please let me know about my Mukhya grah and istha Deva and also i want to know about my carrier and some guidelines from you. what should i do for success.

My date of birth – 30/sep/1984
      Time : 4:00 AM
      Place : Faizabad

Regard’s
      Anurag Maurya

• #3529 Reply
      TMR

Dear Anurag,

Full details of all your planets and their strength and behaviour and how they will affect your career and many other details will be available if you opt for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope through our Premium services https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 and you can ask all your specific questions which are worrying you. Please read the articles in our blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and you will particularly find it interesting “Astrology – A new Version” and “Scientific Evaluation of a Horoscope”.

TMR

• #2416 Reply
      TMR

The key role in revealing one’s Ishta Devata plays the Atma
      Karaka. Atma Karaka is the planet that has the highest
      longitude. To find one’s Ishta Devata we have to look at the
      Atma Karaka in Navamsa, since the Navamsa shows
      blessings of God onto the native and the way in which the
      native communicates with God. Navamsa is also known as
      the dharma-amsa, since it is the 9th division (ninth house
      signifies dharma). Therefore we should look for Ishta
      Devata in this Varga.
      Atma Karaka in Navamsa is called the karakamsa. The
      twelfth house from Lagna shows that what releases one
      from the bonds of this world. The twelfth house from the
      karakamsa is called the jivanmuktamsa. This is the house
      signifying the emancipation of the soul and we have to
      examine this house in order to find one’s Ishta Devata. If
      there is a graha in the jivanmuktamsa, it signifies the
      Devata. If there are more grahas than one, we choose the
      strongest. If there is no graha in the jivanmuktamsa, we take
      its Lord.

And it really takes time to find your Ishtadeva, minimum of 15 minutes if you have a computer and related software. You will have to come through premium services if you really want to know the correct Ishtadev.

• #2437 Reply
      TMR

Yes there is not that much importance to who is ishtadev and Vishnu the god of gods can always be your ishtadeva since Brahma, Lord shiva and others are reporting to him in the end.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3529 in kundali check
Your information:

Cancel