Kundali match

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ankita

Hello,

Can you please let me know if our kundali matches. I know astakoot match is perfect. It is about 29 guns are matching but I want to know if marriage will be beneficial for both of us from astrology point of view.

My details –

DOB – 01-04-1987
      Time – 02:30 PM
      Place – Chhatarpur (M.P.)

Boy details –

DOB – 29-01-1987
      Time – 00:20 AM
      Place – Indore (M.P.)

Please let me know.

Thanks

• #24861 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Guna milan score is 28.5 which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. However the Graha maitri score is very weak with 0.5 out of 5. Your Rashi lords are inimical. The Boy Rashi lord is Saturn and the Girls Rashi lord is Mars. Both Saturn and Mars will bring severe conflicts and disputes in relationship. You should do the Grah Milan , which is matching of the planets to know your horoscope matching in detail.

You can read more about Guna and Grah Milan on this website. The importance of Grah milan is more than Guna milan in horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #24866 Reply
      Ankita

Is there any other problem than rashi Lord being inimical? Please answer as I need to know before I proceed for this rishta.

• #24867 Reply
      TMR

Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand how to evaluate two horoscopes for matching. There are many things to consider before proceeding with marriage. It takes quite a lot of time to evaluate a match and you will have to come through Paid Consultation if you want a full matching as is illustrated in my article “Astrology – A new version”

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24867 in Kundali match
Your information:

Cancel