Kundali match and dhosha understanding

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      prashant sharma

Dear sir,

Thanks for providing such a great and awesome platform for us to put our queries and get responses quickly.

Now I am presenting one of the concern that I had witness recent past on one of the kundali matching with mine. Need your advise on the go or no go with the matching.

Name:- Prashant
      Birth Name:- Jitendar
      Data of Birth:- 19-July-1989
      Time of Birth:- 12:40 AM
      Place of Birth:- Vijayawada

Name:- Priyal
      Birth Name:- Moni
      Date of Birth:- 09-Dec-1990
      Time of Birth:- 05:30 AM
      Place of Birth:- Mumbai

I was advised about bhakoot dhosha with our matching but I want to understand if it in fact real and can we go ahead with our match ?

Thanks

• #10859 Reply
      TMR

Read my articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting an insight into scientific matching of horoscopes for marriage. You can come through Paid services if you are interested in one.

• #10880 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan score is 18 out of 36, which is minimum of what is required for marriage. There is 6-8 bhakoot dosha, however the dosha gets cancelled under deep analysis of both horoscopes.

Therefore your bhakoot dosha gets cancelled and there is no problems on that front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10884 Reply
      babita

hello navneet sir,

I have visited your website first time, I really appreciate your work. you are helping people by answering their queries.

I have a question regarding my marriage. hope you will help me out.
      I really love a guy, in fact, we both love each other.but there is a trouble in our kundli. I am manglik and he is non -manglik.
      my details
      name: babita
      place: kaithal( haryana)
      dob: 15 august, 1984
      time: 8:15 am

boy details:
      name: sandeep
      place: barwala( haryana)
      time: 6: 30 pm
      dob: 12 june 1989

i have consulted my astrologer, she said i should not marry this guy, either he will left me or i will get divorce.. my parents are not ready for this marriage. i am stressed out about it. please help me out, what should i do.. i am very much confussed.. i just do not want stress in my married life.. is there any remedy etc, that will work? is that true, he will cheat on me? all these things really giving me lots of stree.. please help me out, i will be grateful to you.

thankyou

• #10886 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all Babita, wishing you a Belated Happy Birthday. I truly wish and trust that this year is the best and brings you all the things that you want in life.

Regarding your horoscope matching. Kindly note that the ashtkoot Guna milan score is 26.5 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. Regarding mangal dosha we see that In the birth chart of the boy Mars is placed in the ninth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in eleventh house from the Moon. Hence Boy is not a Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the fourth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in ninth house from the Moon. Hence Babita is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

This is called Anshik or partial mangal dosha. However the mangal dosha gets cancelled due to the following reasons.

1. Mars is in its own sign Scorpio

2. Mars is Yogakarka planet for Leo Ascendent

3. Mars is in Scoprio , which is a watery sign. Mars is fire and in a watery sign fire cannot burn.

Certainly marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10887 Reply
      babita

thankyou so much navneet sir,
      Thanx for birthday wishes.. 🙂

Just wanna know remedies really works, because if mangal in fourth house, it destroy marriage life? just wanna know divorse will happen?? i know we both have good marriage points 26.5.. is my mangal dosh is for life time or will be end soon? could you please suggest some remedies before marriage?

• #10888 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You did not read properly, as Mars is it its own sign Scorpio , there is no Mangal dosha, You are not mangalik.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10890 Reply
      babita

ohh thankyou sir.. i am feeling so good..actually i have consulted 2 astrologer.. they both said i am manglik so i was worried

thakyou for your replies.. keep doing good work..really appreciate it. 🙂 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10884 in Kundali match and dhosha understanding
Your information:

Cancel